Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ian+
    • Dec 2011

^ Why though? I think it's normal, they carry mainstream designers like Dsquared and Marc Jacobs nowadays. It is obvious that they try to grow their clientele and that's fine.
    ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• gregor
      • Oct 2014

not that odd, especially as atelier, not dissimilar to h lorenzo, needs stuff to get more varied clients in the door. the yeezy boosts aren't going to do that imo, but it's not a weird move.

Comment

• Nickefuge
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by gregor View Post
        not that odd, especially as atelier, not dissimilar to h lorenzo, needs stuff to get more varied clients in the door. the yeezy boosts aren't going to do that imo, but it's not a weird move.
        At least they´ll have hypebeasts lined up in front of the store, which might gain some attention – I don´t think any of these will grab something else on their Yeezy shopping trip though.
        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Mezeinee
          • Apr 2015

I did as a child. But I don't like the new design. I much prefer the 1980s ponies. How about Polly Pocket?

At least he burnt the horrible new my little pony. I would have been mad if he had done it to this one:

Last edited by Ahimsa; 06-22-2015, 07:04 PM. Reason: Do it all in one post instead of many.
          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

yep, i'm in the right thread
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• tonecrush
              • Jul 2013

Human leather anyone?
              "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• mgala
                • Sep 2014

Really?? Got a link? Speaking of utilising human body, i know a guy whose father made meatballs using his own fat

Comment

• tonecrush
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by mgala View Post
                  Really?? Got a link? Speaking of utilising human body, i know a guy whose father made meatballs using his own fat
                  Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Also see: http://www.srulirecht.com/228259/255...forget-me-knot
                  "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• Nickefuge
                    • Nov 2014

Saddle shoes made from human skin – Prep goes SZ?
                    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

Seems gauche to match your leathers to your skin.
                      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• gregor
                        • Oct 2014

that site is most definitely fake. human leather hasn't been used to hundreds of years and has never been very popular (at least, apparently outside france).

i can, however, see mr recht making something along those lines

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by gregor View Post
                          that site is most definitely fake. human leather hasn't been used to hundreds of years and has never been very popular (at least, apparently outside france).

i can, however, see mr recht making something along those lines
                          I mean I guess you're technically correct but I believe those particular shoes were made from 'Big Nose' Charlie who died in 1881 according to Wikipedia. 134 years, but still. I'm sure there's some culture out there that still makes human leather.

Comment

• yay
                            • Sep 2014

and i'm pretty sure with enough funds i could get a human leather wallet if i really wanted to

Comment

• Bson
                              • May 2013

Back in the Civil War times people used to use their dead loved one's skin to bind bibles or their favorite books... I saw it in the Mutter Museum in Philly.... One you could see the tattoos on it still... Def WTF

And the Rick pony is badass, but still cant compete with those cute furry dolls he makes Def not cute if it was human hair tho

Comment

• Nickefuge
                                • Nov 2014

wtf
                                -Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎