X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HWith
    • May 2007

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
    Not sure that belongs in the WTF thread, I liked SoCal2NYC's Thom Browne fits. Out of all the Thom Browne fits in the world, his were the Thom Browne-iest.
    I like the idea but seriously, the fit looks awkward as fuck. And let's not begin on the eyepatch. Also, I'm sure that TB suit is MTM but it doesn't look very good. Oh well, to each his own.

Comment

• DudleyGray
      • Jul 2013

FWIW, the eyepatch was for medical reasons if I remember correctly. But sure, to each his own, as I tend to be blindly supportive of any man skirt.
      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Hahaha no no, medical or not that's a fucking great look.

Comment

• HWith
          • May 2007

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
          Hahaha no no, medical or not that's a fucking great look.
          I like the idea of an eye-patch and going full on Bond villain, but he somehow makes everything look wrong. But yeah, let's leave it at that. I just thought it was a funny old picture and didn't really know where to put it.

Comment

• Arkady
            • Apr 2011

I'd say its utter not-rightness keeps it from being wrong. Also I would really love to see the James Bond with the skirted villain, you've got me thinking.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
              FWIW, the eyepatch was for medical reasons if I remember correctly. But sure, to each his own, as I tend to be blindly supportive of any man skirt.
              The idea of some dude wearing an eyepatch purely for non-pirate fashion reasons sounds perfect.

Originally posted by HWith View Post
              I like the idea of an eye-patch and going full on Bond villain, but he somehow makes everything look wrong. But yeah, let's leave it at that. I just thought it was a funny old picture and didn't really know where to put it.
              Between this and the WWE stuff we really need a fashion funnies thread.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                • Oct 2012

His reply is how I feel when anyone mistakens my tees for dresses.

Comment

• the breaks
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                  His reply is how I feel when anyone mistakens my tees for dresses.
                  The difference between a tee and a dress is length. Take that away and what do you have.
                  Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                    The difference between a tee and a dress is length. Take that away and what do you have.
                    A mini-dress?
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                      and shape too. I can't imagine anyone thinking of for example a drkshdw level tee as a dress, even if it hits mid thigh. it looks like a long t-shirt.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        A mini-dress?

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        and shape too. I can't imagine anyone thinking of for example a drkshdw level tee as a dress, even if it hits mid thigh. it looks like a long t-shirt.
                        Didn't wildinthewoods just wear a CCP shirt as a dress? BBS also has a 'shirt-dress' that's just an elongated shirt, right?

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Let me rephrase, shape and proportions matter too. If the shirt is fairly fitted, it'll look like long t-shirt, but the same shirt on someone notably smaller might look more like a dress.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

I had this in Yes or No but its place is here:

Comment

• brettwagg
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post

Didn't wildinthewoods just wear a CCP shirt as a dress? BBS also has a 'shirt-dress' that's just an elongated shirt, right?
                              Yeah, that's my shirt, a mens tank that is a long fit with extended back, she is also pretty short and normally wears womens 36, so wearing a mens 46 gives the appearance of a short dress\tunic. It's also not a t-shirt- when she puts on my t-shirts or long sleeves they just look oversized, it's a fairly fitted and stylized garment so not sure if the comparison to a long t-shirt makes sense.

Comment

• bukka
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                                I had this in Yes or No but its place is here:
                                Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎