X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patR
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
    I could have sworn Ann D did this not too long ago on another platform but i can't find the reference anymore... I don't mind brands using social media but i really despise celebrity culture......
    I think it was the Ann D instagram page... they posted a picture of Travis Scott. It got so much flak in the comments that they deleted it shortly after.

Comment

• naturalalmonds
      • Sep 2013

I don't remember one of Travis Scott, but there's one of Kendall Jenner on their official Instagram. Plenty of negative comments. The ASAP Rocky one is on there as well
      I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
        I could have sworn Ann D did this not too long ago on another platform but i can't find the reference anymore... I don't mind brands using social media but i really despise celebrity culture......
        They actually bragged about Kendel Janner or whatever the fuck her name is wearing Ann.

Oops, what natural diamonds said.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• forget it
          • Dec 2013

What will happen when A$AP Rocky discovers CCP and Paul Harnden? I can see that in the not-so-distant future..

EDIT: a line stretching around the block in front of IF

Comment

• Lohikaarme
            • Jul 2013

Nobody gave a shit when Jun boasted about Harry Potter wearing Undercover... or Kuboraum, ever. Pretty sure Simone even got a pass a few months ago.

Comment

• Ahimsa
              Vegan Police
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by forget it View Post
              What will happen when A$AP Rocky discovers CCP and Paul Harnden? I can see that in the not-so-distant future..
              It's not who these celebrities are wearing that's bothersome, but that the designers are actively using it to promote their brand.
              StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• forget it
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                It's not who these celebrities are wearing that's bothersome, but that the designers are actively using it to promote their brand.
                Certainly, but brands lose control in the case of someone writing their name into lyrics, like these

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                  Nobody gave a shit when Jun boasted about Harry Potter wearing Undercover... or Kuboraum, ever. Pretty sure Simone even got a pass a few months ago.
                  Simone gushing over Brad Pitt was just as awful.
                  I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by forget it View Post
                    Certainly, but brands lose control in the case of someone writing their name into lyrics, like these
                    They can't control someone else's lyrics, but they can control their Instagram. Ann is a cult brand. All attempts to make it otherwise are misguided and doomed.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by naturalalmonds View Post
                      Simone gushing over Brad Pitt was just as awful.
                      I wouldn't say so. Pitt is legit.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Balmain x H&M out today. The H&M website is already down and photos of crowds in front of stores are beginning to emerge. And I loved these rules posted on Fashionista. Read this bit carefully - you will be given 15 minutes to shop the entire collection. This means that you are not actually paying any attention to the clothes - all you have time to do is grab and run.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• NOHSAD
                          • Nov 2014

15mins to grab and dash? Figured H&M would add a condition like this . I know the one in Soho had a countdown timer until they were releasing it, which i'm sure is in shambles (the store, or to be precise, the collaboration area) as i typed this...
                          "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• NOHSAD
                            • Nov 2014

A video showing a H&M store opening the flood gates, to put it nicely, for the Balmain collab. Never cease to amaze me

"Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• Law
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
                              A video showing a H&M store opening the flood gates, to put it nicely, for the Balmain collab. Never cease to amaze me

https://instagram.com/p/9s_L2zSGsM/
                              That's just sad. The absolute power of the media and marketing in motion.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

This makes me want to quit the human race.
                                New purchases only widen the void they were intended to fill.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎