Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cloakroom
    • Mar 2015

There was a time when sharing meant to give away one's belongings to the other's advantage and often to your own disadvantage. Today sharing means "look at me and like" and in the future vomiting in other's faces will be excused as "I just wanted to share it with you".

Comment

• Nickefuge
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
      Damn people are upset about this video.
      There's a guy on the internet who talks about his shoes in a way I don't approve of.
      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• darkbydesign
        • Sep 2010

^^The video is just fine and analytical and does show more than most would see online. People who don't like it are just fashion snobs IMO. It's weird how that video rubs everyone the wrong way. SUPER MOODY PEOPLE....because there's nothing controversial about it. It's a Youtube review. Pretty simple concept, right?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I haven't even clicked on it, so I don't know WTF y'all arguing about.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
            • Jan 2013

It's a cat video, don't worry about it.

Comment

• patR
              • Apr 2015

Not many people seemed to think this was 'WTF' worthy
              Last edited by patR; 08-03-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by patR View Post
                Not many people seemed to think this was 'WTF' worthy but surely the following is...

As some mentioned, that's a user on here.

Bizarrely, he's also a user with 22,000 posts on a Kanye West fan forum.

A forum community dedicated to Kanye West fans and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, videos, tours, styles, music, reviews, fashion, other hip hop artists, classifieds, and more!

If you see a bunch of Kanye fans and hypebeasts wearing Yeezy clothing with CCP boots, you'll know who to blame...
                SZ has been a Kanye West Fan Forum for a few months now because that's all anyone talks about and regardless who gives a shit what the fuck Kanye fans and hypebeats wear.

If it's not complaining about Kanye fans it's complaining about Rich Asian Kids on Instagram wearing CCP and how that will lead to the end of the world.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Cant a man have Eclectic taste?.......

Dear Mr Shoe reviewer, or whoever made that video , please do research before making your videos.

1. that is a seamless boot, the seamed version is the one with the L shaped slit on the front and shaft of the boot.

2. also, that leather is reverse horsehide, certainly not Kangaroo...
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• En.
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by cloakroom View Post
                    There was a time when sharing meant to give away one's belongings to the other's advantage and often to your own disadvantage.
                    When was that? I didn't know I was disadvantaged when sharing with others.
                    Originally posted by patR View Post
                    Not many people seemed to think this was 'WTF' worthy but surely the following is...

As some mentioned, that's a user on here.

Bizarrely, he's also a user with 22,000 posts on a Kanye West fan forum.
                    Now this is just ridiculous. You're bringing something from a year ago up for what purpose? To discredit the user? It's strange enough you dug that up. It's not like there's an issue with just being a Kanye fan. I am. Big whoop.

Comment

• gregor
                      • Oct 2014

what a day where one can't belong to a forum on where i've been a loyal member for years because of a man who's music i enjoyed inspired me to find likeminded people.

you're ridiculous. i'm open to any criticism of my knowledge on ccp but i'll try not to stoop to patr's level in my response to something as childish as that.

as far as the research done on the boots, zamb, i'd meant to say seamless, as iirc they're the same (similar?) pair reporter had eons ago, and as such that might have been the reason for the confusion on my part. on me, though.
                      Last edited by gregor; 03-14-2016, 01:00 AM. Reason: wrong person mentioned

Comment

• Nickefuge
                        • Nov 2014

I think it's weird how there seem to be unwritten rules about how someone who's into avant-garde fashion should be like – including music, taste in art, behavior etc. – I have a feeling some of you would be disappointed if you met me in real life, haha.
                        Let's try to not me too judgemental and keep an open mind so this forum doesn't become more elitist than it appears to be at times.
                        I'ma go listen to Life of Pablo, ttyl.
                        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• cloakroom
                          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by En. View Post
                          When was that? I didn't know I was disadvantaged when sharing with others.
                          So you're only sharing what you don't need yourself? Very altruistic.
                          I will give you a very cryptic and beyond imagination example: You are travelling with a friend, you have a bottle of water, the other has not, no shop in sight. You need the water yourself, SHARE it with your friend and end up staying thirsty. Both lived happily ever after of course.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by cloakroom View Post
                            So you're only sharing what you don't need yourself? Very altruistic.
                            I will give you a very cryptic and beyond imagination example: You are travelling with a friend, you have a bottle of water, the other has not, no shop in sight. You need the water yourself, SHARE it with your friend and end up staying thirsty. Both lived happily ever after of course.
                            Does sharing have to be this extreme? I'm pretty sure elementary school taught me about sharing crayons or color pencils more often. At worst, I couldn't color something for a minute while my table mate had the crayon. This guy took some time out of his life (him losing something) in order to (attempt) to educate a group on a product (the sharing aspect). Arguably he failed since the information is wrong, but the point stands.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
                              SZ has been a Kanye West Fan Forum for a few months now because that's all anyone talks about and regardless who gives a shit what the fuck Kanye fans and hypebeats wear.

If it's not complaining about Kanye fans it's complaining about Rich Asian Kids on Instagram wearing CCP and how that will lead to the end of the world.
                              Oh, look who woke up on the hyperbolic side of the bed today.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
                                • Jan 2013

well this is one petty and elitist discussion :/
                                a fish out of water dies

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎