X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beyondthemeans
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by devour View Post
    I do admit its my mistake but that dude is over reacting, calling me a douche before i even gave a reply, and patching up the tee sounds ridiculous imo. o well..
    What would you do yourself when you receive something that is different from what you thought you were buying? Kind of surprises me he doesn't send it back to you.

Comment

• nvsnli
      • Mar 2013

So.. sold a boris tee on grailed, one pic was missing in the upload, buyer receives it, sees 2 holes near bottom hem, freaks out and demands a refund so that he can get someone to patch it up. ??????????
      Calling someone a douche is not cool but i do understand the buyer and where he is coming from.

Comment

• devour
        • Dec 2014

Well for a start i would calmly work something out with the seller instead of giving bad feedback immediately and calling names, filing a claim stating item was SEVERELY damaged (was just a lil hole) before giving me a chance to speak.

Comment

• 13we2
          • Sep 2015

Just don't make that mistake again. Check how your listings look after edit.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Well for a start i would calmly work something out with the seller instead of giving bad feedback immediately and calling names, filing a claim stating item was SEVERELY damaged (was just a lil hole) before giving me a chance to speak.
            well not surprised by that reaction considering the average Grailed user seems to be about 12...
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• tapchung
              • Oct 2013

If it makes you feel any better, I was also in the same situation where the back pocket had a hole and the buyer immediately jumped on the item when I set the price pretty low. Buyer then threatened to give bad reviews and mention me on forums. I offered a partial refund but still got a negative review saying the back pocket was COMPLETELY TORN. Buyer then decided to flip the pants for almost double the price.

Comment

• Dropt
                • May 2009

Yeah some buyers are way too precious on the second hand market. If you want a brand-new item shipped in 3 days just go to a freaking shop and pay retail price…

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                  • Sep 2008

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

I don't see this as WTF. Obviously it's impossible for Aitor to continue only with his conceptual work. G-STAR blows in esthetic terms, but in terms of construction and fabric development it has the resources and potential of which Aitor can advantage. Yes, this could be nothing, but it could be something.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleves
                      • Sep 2012

Has anyone handled any of Aitor's G-star work in person? I've never even set foot into a g star store but from what I've seen of Aitor's work with them, what he's produced there is definitely interesting. Best case scenario: this may lay the foundations for someone who can't afford his actual pieces to get some things in a similar vein
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                        • Sep 2008

Searching for Helmut Lang for G Star? We’ve got Helmut Lang Men's Bottoms starting at $260 and plenty of other Men's Bottoms. Shop our selection of Helmut Lang today!

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                          • Sep 2013

145 likes, 8 comments - thelibrary1994 on November 22, 2016: "We are one family... ❤️"
                          I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Creative styling by GILT!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

Doesn't he wear it backwards on top of it?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by newp View Post
                                Doesn't he wear it backwards on top of it?
                                That was why I posted it. What else did you notice?

So, which one of you bought it?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎