Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

Just like a leather vest - best worn with nothing else underneath.

Actually looking at it again, that thing is pretty much a leather vest, ain't it
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• DamageX
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
      Just like a leather vest - best worn with nothing else underneath.

Actually looking at it again, that thing is pretty much a leather vest, ain't it
      ...or the missing part of the vest!

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

the original red reather?

Comment

• Aleks
          • Feb 2009

I honestly like that colour more than the current iteration

Comment

• beardown
            rekoner
            • Feb 2009

Giant, furry WTF.

Rick Owens made a beanie baby.
            Originally posted by mizzar
            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

those have been out for a while.. some of them actually look neat in some bizarre way. this one is dope:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

at least they are edgy. they reflect rick's edge. before he sold out... or something. to the barricades with syringes, now! how dare he make these dolls while children starve in africa...
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sound&vision
                  • May 2008

I think it's terribly amusing to have stuffed animals made out of real animals.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    at least they are edgy. they reflect rick's edge. before he sold out... or something. to the barricades with syringes, now! how dare he make these dolls while children starve in africa...
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

for some reason I can't hate on Rick for making a beach towel / socks / furry monsters, but can't stand Raf for his ventures into nonsense. then again RO still makes the same clothes where as Raf pretty much tossed away his vision, so I guess they are not on the same level of appreciation in my book..

but yea, I suppose the monstres en fourrures still reflect him in someway which is why I don't see them as a bad thing. plus the fur feels awesome
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Who?
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                        for some reason I can't hate on Rick for making a beach towel / socks / furry monsters, but can't stand Raf for his ventures into nonsense. then again RO still makes the same clothes where as Raf pretty much tossed away his vision, so I guess they are not on the same level of appreciation in my book..

but yea, I suppose the monstres en fourrures still reflect him in someway which is why I don't see them as a bad thing. plus the fur feels awesome
                        Yeah, Rick seems to have an all encompassing lifestyle vision that he designs for, like his own world, so it kinda to fits. I don't view Raf in the same way.
                        WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

fo shizzle. the bunnies are ricker than his leathers.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

+1

The whole Raf persona has become as cold and vapid as his clothes.
                            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

luisaviaroma's website is still a serious wtf i can't believe they use fucking flash for that thing
                              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎