No announcement yet.

Need some help with drapey assym type stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people might beat me for this, but there's this label called All Saints which have some pretty ok basics and drape tops for men even, with fair prices.

I suggest you look for knitwear. incorporate another layer into your usual getup through cardigans, which give a fluid shape without looking too contrived. It does not clash with buttonups or beat up jeans. It creates a contrast :) it's all about matching colours and materials.

You have to really visualize your taste and what it is all about. look into what garments you see that are droolworthy, and buy into those sorts of garments one by one. prioritize. It's not any harder than that. You just need persistence and patience.

Comment

• Avantster
      ¤¤¤
      • Sep 2006

Good advice from gerry. I'm also going to give you the benefit of the doubt and direct you to these two epic posts.

Fuuma on where to start

Johnny on style philosophy

Think about it and take your time.
      let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• nf one
        • Nov 2008

this whole post confuses me, your style, if it is really yours, should be a reflection of your lifestyle, and the mentality that you've conveyed in these posts doesn't really demonstrate an understanding of where this aesthetic comes from.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I dont understand what the actual question or point here is. you're looking for assymetrical shirts, but you also mentioned several brands that have made them..?
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎