Clear All
  • TheDivinitus
    • Jul 2011

Thank you! Very helpful info.
    blog

Comment

• Castor
      • Nov 2009

I've had very good luck with my Miele washer/dryer. I wash Rick unstable tees every week for years with no damage. Washed some Julius knit denim tonight on the delicate cycle and came out looking new. Great machine.
      Originally posted by DRRRK
      The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• TheDivinitus
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Castor View Post
        I've had very good luck with my Miele washer/dryer. I wash Rick unstable tees every week for years with no damage. Washed some Julius knit denim tonight on the delicate cycle and came out looking new. Great machine.
        Sounds perfect. Top or front load? Thanks!
        blog

Comment

• Prototypes
          • Oct 2008

Anyone here uses Tarrago nano cream to clean and nourish their leather? Have a leather bag that's dried up at certain areas and would like to bring them back to life. Was recommended by a local cobbler this product.

Not too sure but I've read somewhere online that products containing beeswax would actually cause more damage to the leather and this applicant contains beeswax. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Prototypes View Post
            Anyone here uses Tarrago nano cream to clean and nourish their leather? Have a leather bag that's dried up at certain areas and would like to bring them back to life. Was recommended by a local cobbler this product.

Not too sure but I've read somewhere online that products containing beeswax would actually cause more damage to the leather and this applicant contains beeswax. What are your thoughts? Thanks!
            what type of leather is it?

you might need neatsfoot oil.........
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Prototypes
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by zamb View Post
              what type of leather is it?

you might need neatsfoot oil.........
              hey zamb, seems like baby calf from me

either way, am gonna try it right now n show the difference if anyone's keen.

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Prototypes View Post
                hey zamb, seems like baby calf from me

either way, am gonna try it right now n show the difference if anyone's keen.

yea. thats what i use on all our leathers,

when we wash/ dye the jackets the are stiff and nothing softens better than this..........

Also let me know when you are back in town as i about to get busy again in preparation for FW14 Paris market
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• jackg
                  • Oct 2011

I have been using this recently on my "dry clean only" clothes. Leaving them to soak in cold water with a tablespoon of it...to great results.

Comment

• twmllr
                    • Sep 2013

Do you have the name of it? The image is too small...

Comment

• jackg
                      • Oct 2011

Aesop APC Fine Fabric Care.

Comment

• rider
                        eyes of the world
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                        yea. thats what i use on all our leathers,

when we wash/ dye the jackets the are stiff and nothing softens better than this..........

Also let me know when you are back in town as i about to get busy again in preparation for FW14 Paris market
                        hi zamb, just a thought, you might want to try Ko-cho-line Leather Dressing instead of neatsfoot, its kicks ass for conditioning and will bring really old, rigid, dry leather back to unbelievable suppleness...and is great for waterproofing as well...its a jelly rather then an oil. it will not darken leather to the degree that neatsfoot does.

Comment

• BrianK
                          • Jan 2013

Can anyone recommend any lotions or conditioners for the Rick Owen Geobaskets to keep them clean?

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                            Can anyone recommend any lotions or conditioners for the Rick Owen Geobaskets to keep them clean?
                            I just clean mine once in a while with a damp cloth. If you want to keep the leather nice I'd say try getting some TangentGC shoe grease. They sell it at COS among other stocklists. The beeswax grease by Dr Martens will do as well.

Comment

• Dropt
                              • May 2009

Any experience with stretched out wool sweater? it stretched about one size after a handwash and I need this to shrink down…

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Dropt View Post
                                Any experience with stretched out wool sweater? it stretched about one size after a handwash and I need this to shrink down…

since shrinking usually happens not because of 'hot water' but the change of temperature, i would (legal disclaimer: you do this at your own risk...) first soak it again in reasonably hot water, then right after in very cold water, then lay FLAT to dry on a towel, with the sweater slightly scrunched up all over so it can shrink up a bit without friction. keep in mind to stretch it to the right shape if needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎