X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farkhanyassin
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
    Seriously, I already feel bad looking here at all, but being super happy about a shirt today and wanting the world to know when your heart is with Japan now as posted in Randomness belongs in WTF. One of this feelings is not real. Are clothes really that important today?
    Well, I'm super happy about the gift. I've relatives at Roppongi and Chiba, which thankfully is fine, so don't tell me I don't care about Japan
    MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• DRRRK
      • Aug 2009

Okay, as long as you and your relatives are fine and you have your shirt, everything is okay.
      I won't apologize for being concerned and telling some people to shut up with their superficial or selfish stuff. I truly believe there are more important things today than completing one's SZ brand collection.

Michael Kard, you won't get me, i never get you. We are fine.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
        • Jan 2010

Nah, we cool. It's great that you're showing concern but that post just struck me with a "Whoa hello, what's this?". Life goes on..
        MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
          • Oct 2009

Okay, as long as you and your relatives are fine and you have your shirt, everything is okay.
          I won't apologize for being concerned and telling some people to shut up with their superficial or selfish stuff. I truly believe there are more important things today than completing one's SZ brand collection.
          Michael Kard, you won't get me, i never get you. We are fine.

Like discussing other people posts on a fashion forum?
          "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• DRRRK
            • Aug 2009

You are absolutely right. Look at my first post, there is some self reflection about this already in there.
            If there was something else i could do, i would. Right now the only (and obviously superfluous) thing I can do is telling people, here or in real life, to pay some reverence. The world does not stop, things are just put into perspective today, or not?

Comment

• ES3K
              • Oct 2008

There is nothing wrong with being happy about something and sharing it with others.

Any second all over the world a lot of tragic things are happening.

Who is to judge?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

I personally stray away from public condolences as they can easily seem pretentious, but so is what you are saying here.

what are these more important things you mention, sitting quietly and thinking what a terrible place the world is? posting some mourning messages on facebook? the news are obviously devastating, sad things happen every day and people deal with it in various ways. you're judging someone for continuing on with their daily life and talking about something else than this matter at hand, yet you logged into SZ today yourself
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

/\
                  and that kids, is how you end a stupid comment from snowballing into an sz weekend fark fest.
                  merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

shye, you really don't think it's ending here, do you? 5 bucks say it don't.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                      • Mar 2009

if people would like another one of my hungover weekend rants, then bring it on!

Drrrk that was quite a pitiful attempt at shit stirring.
                      merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• TheThief
                        • Mar 2011

Allow me to try and end this and get things back on track with my 3rd post (maybe I'm presumptious)

I just picked this up. However, I'm not super happy. Instead Im super worried that if I zip it all the way up in NYC I may end up getting tackled and arrested.

(smaller pictures, please)

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

goth ninja epitomized
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• JD_May
                            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post

LUC shirt from Acid, Bitter and Sad. B'day gift from my sister. Super happy.
                            I really need something like this. My shirt game is sorely lacking. I'm finding it's a much harder thing to find than pants, boots, outerwear, really just about anything. Partly because they're difficult to size for fit without trying on, but that's true of pants / jeans too.
                            In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                            And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• Icarium
                              • Oct 2010

That is a beautiful shirt.

eaglewood's SS07 grey/green overlock

black horse scarstitch from lazzari.

Comment

• neonrider
                                • Jan 2008

can i just say how predictable and slightly boring the multi ccp buys/looks are becoming* (with apologies, i just feel a lack of real engagement).

shirts are tough, i'm struggling at the moment too. i picked up a couple from lanvin as a standby, disappointed in recent shirting from julius/va/ann/etc.

*except christian's :)
                                ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎