X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moderninc2010
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post

super excited, cant wait till these babies arrive.
    Hey quiet noise
    where did u get those julius gloves from? what season are they, they look fab by the way

Comment

• quiet noise
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

i dont know what season they are from but i bought them from Johngd here on sufu. i agree, they look absolutley stunning. completes the julius look.
      Last edited by quiet noise; 04-12-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• gavagai
        • May 2010

I spent enough to feed a small village on what barely qualifies as a t-shirt. Unbelievably, retail was $800 for this thing - it was on sale for much less. I think I bought it to feel like I was part of a cult or something. The material (100% cotton) feels and looks like gauze.

S/S 08 FALSE Glue Seamed T-Shirt. Hey, its reversible so it really is 2 shirts in one. A relative bargain!

Maybe I should make a necklace or something out of the metal hang tag...

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by gavagai View Post
          I think I bought it to feel like I was part of a cult or something.
          I have a wonderful cup of Kool-Aid I'll sell you for $1200. It's sweet, it's tasty and everyone else is drinking it too. Ignore their cries for help; they are simply overwhelmed by feeling cool.

ps: it's actually Flavor-Aid, but nobody seems to know the difference.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

aces. my lucifer over london tee is always in heavy rotation

Originally posted by croatoan View Post

Comment

• gavagai
              • May 2010

Originally posted by beardown View Post
              I have a wonderful cup of Kool-Aid I'll sell you for $1200. It's sweet, it's tasty and everyone else is drinking it too. Ignore their cries for help; they are simply overwhelmed by feeling cool.

ps: it's actually Flavor-Aid, but nobody seems to know the difference.
              Come on now. I could score a pair of CCP boots for $1,200! I might even be have enough bus fair leftover to drop them off at the cobbler to have them coated in rubber so they don't get ruined

I was kidding about the cult thing. At least I think I was joking. Seriously, I'll be ok once I track down those blood red CCP gloves. I'm finished after that...

Comment

• Fenix
                • Aug 2010

Not sure I like what's going on where the toe attaches on the left shoe....
                Originally posted by hausofblaq
                Grow up.

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

i think it gives the boot a unique imperfect nearly human characteristic. i like them!

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                    • Jun 2009

Not so much a purchase...but these arrived in the mail today from OV.
                    Le 21ème

Comment

• mrmrhing
                      • Feb 2010

^I like the shoes and jeans, any reference?

Comment

• smash
                        • Jan 2010

hing, for the jeans, visit IT, they carried OV this season.

Comment

• MoFiya
                          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by syed View Post
                          Silent Palouse trousers. Super comfy and an interesting knobbly texture (dunno how else to describe it ). Colour is deep black, but sunshine and black send my camera's exposure haywire.
                          Aaah so I convinced myself to cop those (just to have any pants) but LVR has sold out of black... Cannot find any other EU stockist at that price and colour
                          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Johnnyfenix View Post

Not sure I like what's going on where the toe attaches on the left shoe....
                            Nice John ! ,

be careful though, cause once you go Carol you cant go back
                            its like he dipps his products in "oil a hold mi, and never let mi go".

Just got my hands on the CCP Boar Loveless was selling too.........waiting on some tornado Zips now............I feel immoral
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

i thought those boar from loveless looked great. nice grab zam. you too johnny. texture on yours is pretty wild
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                                i thought those boar from loveless looked great. nice grab zam. you too johnny. texture on yours is pretty wild

Ive sen alot of Carol Boots, and they are the best Side zips Ive seen from him..........structurally strong and meet my personal aesthetic with a more pointy toebox. love them even better than the tornado Zips he was selling for more money..............

C, did you get my email?
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎