• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by zamb View Post
    well I have to, got a son to take care of now
    gotta sell a few things too to balance the equation.
    Also about to make one of the most major purchases one can make in life so I gotta be frugal.............and I don't really buy clothes except for a few basics so no more shoes for me

no way! you're buying a ferretti?!

Last edited by Shucks; 04-24-2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by sagill1119 View Post
      You finally got your ccp boots, is it size 6 that you wanted?
      Actually, by a stroke of luck its actually two CCP Boots in two weeks
      I got the Boar leather Pair loveless was selling and I think I'll keep those forever. the have the profile of classic CCP boots but a lovely rushing of the shaft like Guidi Backzips

the tornados are a size 6, they fit fine but somehow I feel like I might try to trade them for a size 7 as there is very little room in the front...............we'll see.
      guess I can finally sell the hockeyes without much torment now cause I gotta recover some of the funds..................repair this great injury to my wallet.......

Originally posted by chomeo View Post
      Zamb - major purchases? if it's what i think it is, congrats and becareful Chief! i did that a few years back and still haven't recovered!
      Yes, taking slow steps..............Thank God!
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

i've recently bought these pants from b.s. and the material is a lot different that i was suspecting based on photos in one of the best ways possible. the silk is so soft and feels great against my legs. i am just curious as to how they got the silk insert parts to stack up like that on the runway while walking
        Last edited by messenoire; 04-24-2011, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• ittalidaa
          • Aug 2009

-

balenciaga 'b' insignia dress shirt • ann demeulemeester t-shirt • raf simons confusion raglan jumper with patches • helmut lang leather briefcase • cdg odeur 71 • bless 10 years of themelessness book • encens • hermès jumbo bracelet
          http://cotonblanc.tumblr.com http://lacollectionneuse.tumblr.com

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

^^ great scent.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
              no way! you're buying a ferretti?!

trust me, no matter how much money I have you'd never get me to buy one of those................I'm a rather boring guy, who would rather read a book, watch sports or argue about philosophical and religious concepts and ideas than doing water sports..........

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

and trust you me that NOBODY buys a ferretti yacht to do water sports... but i was obviously just kidding around anyway.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                  and trust you me that NOBODY buys a ferretti yacht to do water sports... but i was obviously just kidding around anyway.
                  i know you were kidding,
                  its just that cruising and such is of no real interest to me..........but then, Ive seem from experience that i have no interest in certain things until i try it, and then realize that its fun.............so you never know.

I doubt I'd get to that kind of money/ free time though
                  and so I that people don't think I'm ignoring them, cause I'm really busy.
                  today is Sunday and i'm working, and two of my staff was to be here but decided its a holiday so they aint coming.

as requested, here is the boar leather CCP.
                  from Fuuma to Loveless to me............and staying with me for a looong time.

gonna cross post in the Archives section

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

those are very nice, zam. enjoy them!
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      those are very nice, zam. enjoy them!
                      thank you sir, and I was just about to call you on this fine day.........

Comment

• gnow
                        • Jun 2010

zam, what season are those side zips? it looks really good, and it doesn't look all too 'ccp' if you get what I mean.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

not sure what season they were made as i've never seen these type before, but the came to me in Spring of 2011 and that's all that matters................

Comment

• JetLag
                            • Jul 2008

Zamb, for your information, I think your baby boars are born in 2002 (I bought the same in 2003). Slim shape and very thick leather.
                            Originally posted by danman
                            If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                              • Oct 2010

and

Lost & Found Polaroid Scarf SS11 88% Linen - 12% Silk. I've seen these around, but this is the first I've seen the Polaroid print made in this wonderful "crinkled" linen-silk blend. || OG Helmut Lang Prototype SS/97. Cuff is stitched into place.

MBD
                              "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                              It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                              My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• shah
                                • Jul 2009

that scarf is amazing ... why did you sell the DD if you were going to get this though

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎