X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

I'm so jealous of the scarf...exactly what I've been looking for.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by shahanshah View Post
      that scarf is amazing ... why did you sell the DD if you were going to get this though
      Because I had 3 DD scarves! And now that I've sold two of them...I can't find the one I ended up keeping after my move.
      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• shah
        • Jul 2009

haha interesting turn of events. well i hope it brings you much happiness

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

MBD, the L&F scarf is great. I may be wrong, but I think she got them constructed by Lyria who does a lot of really incredible fabrics and fabric tech/treatments.
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• nictan
            • Jul 2009

Attachment FW09 Melton Wool High Collar

Threw on a pair of black pants and took a quick pic while trying. too excited. Collar looks v-shaped cos i didnt do the top buttons, it actually closes all the way to the top.

Comment

• nicelynice
              • Oct 2009

Looks perfect, glad that worked out!!

Comment

• nictan
                • Jul 2009

yup! fits well with abit of room inside for layering.

thanks for the insights!! :)

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                  MBD, the L&F scarf is great. I may be wrong, but I think she got them constructed by Lyria who does a lot of really incredible fabrics and fabric tech/treatments.
                  I wouldn't say that they where constructed by Lyria. They just supply the fabrics ( to many such as DD,FORME'D,MASNADA etc etc).
                  I believe the prints are from some of Ria's own photography, which she has used on scarves and tops before.

EXAMPLE
                  merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Right. I recall from some images from a trade show that Lyria's booth showcased some image-printed fabrics as well so along with the material itself, I don't know if the factory actually does the prints of Ria's photos.

No matter what though, the final product is quite nice.
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

I don't know if this scarf is one of them, but L&F indeed makes scarves with prints taken by Ria and her husband when they travel. Each one is a different photo. They are very beautiful.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dream
                        • Nov 2007

Guidi/BBS

Comment

• asecretmaker
                          • Apr 2011

wow, i love those guidi!!! where did you get it? just my dream:)
                          Last edited by asecretmaker; 04-26-2011, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by JetLag View Post
                            Zamb, for your information, I think your baby boars are born in 2002 (I bought the same in 2003). Slim shape and very thick leather.
                            Hmm 2003, no? Ok I'm not sure, nice boots though if I may say so myself (I was the one who sold them to Loveless). I think I originally sold them for less than 1K but not sure of that either. The boar leather is very thick and sturdy and tend to ripple like Guidi boots. Just can't see myself having more than one pair of CCP boots, I already don't wear the remaining one so...
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                              • Oct 2010

Well, then. Lyria is my new best friend.

They must be responsible for my 180 degree change in attitude toward Forme, which I could not look at in the past without the world "vulva" popping into my head (sorry, tmi.) (Only 90 degrees in the case of Lost & Found, towards which I was already slouching toward fandom.)

I am surprised, however, that so few retailers picked up the uncomplicated rectangle that I managed to find, opting for the less crinkled fabrics, or getting that fabric in a decahedron, or whatever. Keep it simple retailers!

MBD
                              "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                              It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                              My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by JetLag View Post
                                Zamb, for your information, I think your baby boars are born in 2002 (I bought the same in 2003). Slim shape and very thick leather.
                                Do you still have them?

it would be nice to see what they look like now with much wearing....
                                Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                                Hmm 2003, no? Ok I'm not sure, nice boots though if I may say so myself (I was the one who sold them to Loveless). I think I originally sold them for less than 1K but not sure of that either. The boar leather is very thick and sturdy and tend to ripple like Guidi boots. Just can't see myself having more than one pair of CCP boots, I already don't wear the remaining one so...
                                well i have three now, but want to reduce it to two...........I don't wanna own too much of any one thing but enough so that they can get proper usage and not become fixtures in my house........
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎