• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="ddohnggo"]i think i would need a large. i might be able to do an xl, but i'll check to see if my barneys has it in a xl so i can try it on. thanks!
    [/quote]

Sleep on it. That one runs particularly small.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Joey- Thanks for the heads up on AB man! I just got through ordering the CCP grey/green crew neck. :)
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

no problem!
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Jorge Hache
          • Sep 2006

Does anybody knows if AB does international orders?, i'm very interested in one or two of the CCP pieces

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Recent haul:

Ann Demeulemeester coat (I realized that because it's black and unstructured it's absolutely pointless to photograph it, but it really fits amazing - Laika can attest).

Officine Creative boots (check out the sole!)

Object-dyed Margiela wool turtleneck

Helmut Lang SpaceCat tee (been hunting for one forever)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Nice haul Faust! Can't wait to see a pic of the coat in WAYWT. The soles on the boots are very, well, creative. [:D] I like it.
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

wow, that margiela v-neck weater is awesome! is that from yoox?
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

With a sole like that on the boots, i might want to Just take it out of the box, look at it and put it back in[:D].........

too nice to trample on the ground!!!!!!

I am still rueing not getting that spacecat tee that was on yoox!!!!

i missed it by a moment.nice pickups though, I like mostly the shoes and the margiela sweater

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]wow, that margiela v-neck weater is awesome! is that from yoox?
                    [/quote]

Yes! I think they still might have one in a different size. It was mispriced at $158 for some reason (others are around $250), so I figured it won't last long (besides pp@yoox still works).

Thanks, guys. Zam, I know what you mean - I am definitely not putting the Vibram soles on for a while (besides, if you look closely, the part of the sole that hits the ground most is already covered by a thing layer of rubber). Just need to put the tabs on the heels on them tomorrow.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mesh
                      • Dec 2006

Nice pickups faust, definitely cdiem styles.

I might pick up that margiela v if it makes it to double mark down and add my buddy's discount only to result in them paying me to take it.

Comment

• laika
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"][quote user="laika"]

What a lovely bunch of presents! [U] Your girlfriend has great taste--the ring is beautiful.

Any chance for pictures or further description of the Martin Grant dress? His tailoring is masterful. [51]

[/quote]

thanks laika! i think she has great taste as well.

here's a picture of the dress

[/quote]

I love it! I'm sure it looks great on her, and she'll be able to wear it for ages. Thanks for the pic![51]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

I hope for pictures, laika.

I need to photograph my recent haul, because it's worth photographing.

[/quote]

I am very behind on pictures, but my camera is all finished right now [:(]....with any luck, I will be rectifying this shortly.

The shoes are just stunning. Truly the nicest thing we saw at Barney's, imo. [:P]

We need pics of you in the coat though--the hanger does it no justice.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Wow!!! Everyone made out like bandits!

Faust, great purchases and glad to finally be able to see the pieces off of the runway/outside of LVR. The Officine Creative boot soles are sick. The ones I had seen before posted were different and yours is even better hehehe. Can't wait to see the Ann coat on and you lucked out with the space cat tee. I think someone posted on here months ago on how one sold on ebay for some RIDICULOUS sum of money.

Great CCP purchases guys. When I saw the CCP at Bilzerian's I was hoping that he'd put it on sale hehe. I'm surprised that he just put the fabric stuff on sale. That means the tape seam coats and blazers are closer to reasonable priced hehe. The button ups and long sleeve shirts are great deals.... it'll be a miracle before he sells the overlock leather jackets at the price he's asking. No one in Boston is gonna buy them, especially at $800-1000 more than everyone else is asking. They'll likely be there for years.

Nothing new for me aside from the belt rug. Saving up now for the upcoming CCP collection and that glove leather jacket (unless a crazier one comes along hahaha). I'm focusing more now on creating pieces (I've begun work on some black twist denims) and designing furniture for my new domicile. "Spend less, create more" is my current motto.....

Looks like Atelier just went to 60% off too so it may be time for you guys to hit them up again! Can't wait to see everyone's new haul on waywt.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• CHRIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006

after months of yearning...

in XS!

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ Nice!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎