X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Blue levis skinny jeans I need o exchange (too tight)

Black collection privee? Pants for $69 at C21

Century is beggining thier sale they have Costume national, Chalayan, Margiela Privee? and a few others at between 1/3 - 1/2 off

there are a few margiela pieces i want to get , but the interesting pieces are not in my size (not that there is much interesting pieces of margiela at C21) they have a few cotton tuxedo style dress shirts I want to pick up to wear with jeans and an off white cotton pants that i am considering buying to dye in black or grey as i hate white pants for myself...

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• deuxmille
      • Nov 2006

Nice jacket Chris, totally worth it on sale.

I just got back from buying two Ann shirts, in black. One is asymetrical with another layer of shirt hanging at the bottom, the other has the half hidden buttons.

Comment

• CHRIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]I just got back from buying two Ann shirts, in black.One is asymetrical with another layer of shirt hanging at the bottom.[/quote]

pics?

Comment

• deuxmille
          • Nov 2006

/\
          I'll snap one when I get back from work.

Comment

• macuser3of5
            • Sep 2006

I can't believe I missed the space cat tee on yoox... [:'(] My only consolation is that it isn't the red ink version, that one is my primary target.

Comment

• winQ
              Banned
              • Dec 2006

my first designer bag, couldn't pass up at 60% off. hope it doesn't disappoint.

Comment

• H-R
                • May 2007

it's actually really nice in person. you're getting the smaller one i assume, or is that thelarge one? thinking about getting the large one myself, but i'm still not sure if that bag will hold up for carrying my laptop....

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="H-R"]it's actually really nice in person. you're getting the smaller one i assume, or is that thelarge one? thinking about getting the large one myself, but i'm still not sure if that bag will hold up for carrying my laptop....[/quote]

Nice WinQ! I saw the Y's version last wednesday at the Y's store in Paris. It's pretty nice and so the leather (and sleeker) version you have rocks it!

Great purchase... HR, definitely doesn't fit a laptop in any comfortable way haha.

Speaking of bags... I missed out on the asymm Linea leather bag that sold for something like $300 on yahoo auctions. Same thing is at IF for $1450 [:'(] I just forgot to check the auction before it was too late.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• deuxmille
                    • Nov 2006

There you go Chris (sorry about the quality)

Detail
                    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/2000db/IMG_0302.jpg

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Pair of "dirty white" shoes from ALDO for everyday summerwear (birhday gift)

Martin Margiela line 10 l/s tee (C21)

Martin Margiela "OUI" embroidered s/s Tee (C21)

Two Ralph Lauren dress shirts to wear to Church on the weekend........... I cannot fit into my suits anymore so im gonna have to make new

ones...........

Moods Fabrics here i Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• soultek
                        • Feb 2007

Okay, Cloak is/was officially my favorite designer for outerwear:

Sateen Zipper Blouson

Black Glazed Cotton Hooded Blouson

Black/Navy Fleece Hoodie

Also recently:

Jack Spade Waxed Cotton Duffel

Dior Homme slim black suit

Pics to come..

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Today I bought a tire. Farking sucks - blew mine in a pothole, $150 out-the-window. I don't mind spending money, but I hate wasting it.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mesh
                            • Dec 2006

OC had a nice washed black jacket with the zippers in the back. On sale for 7 which should have been it's original price ha.

Faust, consider yourself lucky. My tires are 300 a pop, no pun.

Comment

• drexl
                              • Sep 2006

Here's my haul for the past week:

Ann D. thin knit hoodie + black skull necklace

Mihara Yasuhiro grey/brown washed leather belt (Poell-ish)

Officine Creative 5-hole boots (thanks again Faust!)

And finally, an Ann D. threader jacket (similar to Faust's, but his has a nicer fabric and minus the lining I think). I love this piece, it's asymmetric in the front (one side has lower lapels/pockets than the other), long in front but the back has been "folded" up so that it's cropped, with the lining exposed and kinda flowy in the back. Doesn't look like much on the hanger, but it's really something on a human form, very dramatic.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice, drexl! Gorgeous jacket (and boots, of course). Dramatic is exactly the first word that came to my mind - I wish you yould've seen the beige one in person, now that is really dramatic. I still deliberated buying it at Ann's store in Antwerp, but my sanity prevailed (it's definitely more of a museum piece, or a rock-star piece). And I agree, because it is unstructured, it doesn't look like much on the hanger. Does your have contrasting fabric too? Mine is really made up of two types of fabric on the outside and on the inside. I think that's why it's so expensive, a lot of work went into constructing it.

P.S. Love the belt too, misplaced holes are neat. [Y]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎