X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by humancrack View Post
    definitely slim, not quite sure if there were different versions. just very bad fit pics from stores?
    strange, i tried on this jacket exactly and it was anything but slim. the sleeves were very awkwardly cut. i looked like a mix between an ewok and gilles deleuze wearing this. was disappointed because the fabric is very nice and i wanted something cozy to compensate poell's cruelty and harnden's misery
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

What about one of the peasant blazers? They are so incredibly comfy.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

what is the peasant blazer?
        pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BSR
            • Aug 2008

yep, looks great indeed, i wish i could try this one on, but they don't have it in paris...
            and of course the knitted thing is heavier (actually i saw the original edition on DHC 2 years ago in Paris, and since then I can't help thinking it's a must have for winter)
            pix

Comment

• docintheory
              • May 2008

I think that LUC jacket is termed the "Farmer's jacket".... Impeccable piece. I have one from the previous winter.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                yep, looks great indeed, i wish i could try this one on, but they don't have it in paris...
                and of course the knitted thing is heavier (actually i saw the original edition on DHC 2 years ago in Paris, and since then I can't help thinking it's a must have for winter)
                I forget you live in the L'Eclaireur Waste Land. The jacket is made of two layers, the inside layer is made of recycled fabric (sustainable fashion!) fused to the upper layer. It's very cozy. Dammit, now you made me want one too.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                  • Oct 2009

Re: LUC:
                  Great piece indeed but have only seen it in navy which is a no go pour moi!
                  Last edited by TheNotoriousT; 10-29-2011, 12:45 PM.
                  "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• docintheory
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    I forget you live in the L'Eclaireur Waste Land. The jacket is made of two layers, the inside layer is made of recycled fabric (sustainable fashion!) fused to the upper layer. It's very cozy. Dammit, now you made me want one too.
                    The older version I have is not one straight color, but fits the description that Faust has detailed. The base of the fabric is cotton(black), on top of the base, wool yarn(light grey) has been fused on. The black areas on the body, sleeves and the back have been processed and the grey wool yarn has been rubbed off to expose the black cotton base, so that it looks like worn out.

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

The version I have (up in the classifieds) would not be considered slim but I wouldn't consider it to be wide either. It is definitely a very cosy item. I think it will fit a little different than a regular jacket as the knit has some stretch and give to it.

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                      strange, i tried on this jacket exactly and it was anything but slim. the sleeves were very awkwardly cut. i looked like a mix between an ewok and gilles deleuze wearing this. was disappointed because the fabric is very nice and i wanted something cozy to compensate poell's cruelty and harnden's misery
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• doldrums
                        • Dec 2008

I had a version in Medium I think. Didn't fit quite slim enough for me as I wasn't planning to layer excessively underneath. I totally looked like a flamboyant wookie depending on what I did with the collar.

Based on a recent LUC piece I got, I think the cuts have improved this season. Maybe it was just the piece I got...

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                          • Jan 2011

^ that's a bag right?...

i cant really decipher....

Comment

• docintheory
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                            ^ that's a bag right?...

i cant really decipher....
                            They look like PH leather pants to me...details??

Edit: I think I can make out the word "bag" on the tag. Could be the record bag (?) Either that or I need new glasses.

Comment

• Dawn
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by docintheory View Post
                              They look like PH leather pants to me...details??

Edit: I think I can make out the word "bag" on the tag. Could be the record bag (?) Either that or I need new glasses.
                              PH leather pants... Nope.

PH leather bag... Yep.

It's called the "Delivery Bag".

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

I saw that for sale recently.. strange print on the inside. Cool bag though that went for pretty cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎