BBS + DH07

BBS blazwe

DH 2007 suit

Comment

• tenorish
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
      ^^ love the jacket...nice pick.
      Thanks Dane, I absolutely love that jacket too, it was love at first sight.
      It didn't need the guy telling me that they're selling out really fast to tempt me into buying it..
      Glad I got it because it's all but sold out in my size, and most other sizes, at all the places I know.

Comment

• Czx
        • Feb 2011

Amazing purcharses Ochre and Gnow. If only all purcharse posts would look like yours Ochre !
        I love the cut and fit of Carol's high collar coats, crying everytime I see them knowing that I have years to go before being able to aford one. And the dipped sneakers are truly a grail for me, in any colorway, black and white especially, needless to say I won't be able to get them anytime soon aswell
        néant
        Last.FM paranoia
        Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
        0 > ∞

Comment

• swrecked
          • Sep 2011

What a great buy Gnow. I'm especially drawn to that ccp jacket. I live in Chicago and I bet that jacket would get me through a good part of it. The construction on Carol's items always amazes me.

Comment

• MoFiya
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by mattizzle View Post
            DH 2007 suit
            Nice
            I am glad, that finally someone comes up with a purchase other than CCP or the other SZ gear and still a good taste.
            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• nostromodo
              • Jan 2011

I like the Luc scarf!!! where u get and how much??

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

Just received a pair of HL classic biker trousers which I bought on eBay for $20. They fit perfectly. Going to dye them tonight.
                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• killah
                  • Jun 2009

just got this from maldoror, thanks again man

the texture is real interestin, reminds me of fungi spread across a decaying branch. its covered with these little wool “tentacles” and patches of distressed fabric here n there that are actually quite strong, despite lookin as fragile as a spiders web. finding a lot more interestin details as i wear it. tbh im actually a bit disappointed. dont get me wrong, this is a great piece… but its not the exact texture i was looking for (my own fault... got too excited n just copped). ive been obsessed with the cancerous/scarring effect (from boiling the fabric?) luca’s done to several garments from o-project… didnt really see it here. this is more like some large parasitic insect wrapping itself around my neck. in other words, sik as fuck.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by killah View Post

just got this from maldoror, thanks again man

the texture is real interestin, reminds me of fungi spread across a decaying branch. its covered with these little wool “tentacles” and patches of distressed fabric here n there that are actually quite strong, despite lookin as fragile as a spiders web. finding a lot more interestin details as i wear it. tbh im actually a bit disappointed. dont get me wrong, this is a great piece… but its not the exact texture i was looking for (my own fault... got too excited n just copped). ive been obsessed with the cancerous/scarring effect (from boiling the fabric?) luca’s done to several garments from o-project… didnt really see it here. this is more like some large parasitic insect wrapping itself around my neck. in other words, sik as fuck.
                    !!!!! :[ i barely missed out that looks superb.

Comment

• tron
                      • Dec 2010

that looks gorgeous. I'd love to see a high def pic of the texture. Do you have any more info on the piece / fabric?
                      "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• t-bone
                        • Dec 2009

Finally found the Truth:

(w/ Zam DNAs, Guidis)

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

you're a real bastard

Comment

• michael_kard
                            • Oct 2010

The blazer looks great on you T-Bone - although I would personally prefer it with a pair of looser wool trousers.

Anyway, about the jacket, what do you think of the fabric? It's the main reason I haven't bought it yet, I always felt the washed cotton looked very dull from photos and thus didn't justify the price.
                            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• t-bone
                              • Dec 2009

Its odd, in that it feels like a wool-blend with a really soft hand, but also has a bit of a jersey stretch to it. Its super soft and luxe, but I agree that I don't know if the composition jived with the retail price. Luckily I got a great deal on it.

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                                Anyway, about the jacket, what do you think of the fabric? It's the main reason I haven't bought it yet, I always felt the washed cotton looked very dull from photos and thus didn't justify the price.
                                I feel the same way, and I'm surprised Ann didn't offer it in different fabrics. I still want it though. Retail was insane on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎