• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Congrats Faust!

I know you've been looking for that piece for a long long time!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• CHRIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Well, I got this, FINALLY! It cost me an arm and a leg (well, maybe not by SZ standards :-)), but I don't care!

[/quote]
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from yahoo jp? how did i miss that?

Comment

• xcoldricex
        • Sep 2006

bmw's maintenance is ridiculous - it's like $1k each time even if there's nothing wrong with it.

so i skipped the bmw for now and got a mazdaspeed3 (excellent car by the way) - going to do all the work and maintenance myself so i learn a bunch of shit about cars (which partially explains my absence)... so when i do get a bimmer/audi i don't have to pay out the nose for dealership maintenance.

congrats faust - i wanted to pull the trigger on that for the past year (chris it's been there for a long ass time!).. glad its not there tempting me anymore! haha

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Well thanks guys, I am kind of ambivalent on accepting the offer, she has been offering it to me for about 2 months now,

the thing is, (Maybe im an idiot[:#]) , im not comfortable accepting expensive gifts from women whose relationship with me has yet to be clearly defined, i think such things just makes ones life complicated,

i just might pass on the offer.

i will be buying a car later this year anyways.......... I justwant to get this house situation out of the way first..........

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]congrats faust - i wanted to pull the trigger on that for the past year (chris it's been there for a long ass time!).. glad its not there tempting me anymore! haha[/quote]

you should have told me when i PM'ed you yesterday!im probably searching all wrong.does she have her own category? would someone be kind enough to post the link? im retarded when it comes to yahoo japan.

ps, faust, how much did it set you back?

Comment

• mesh
              • Dec 2006

Alright zamb I tried to help ha.

Mike, that is ridiculous. The oneoff LV is fantastic.

Faust, I'll take pics of some of my acquisitions this weekend. The sweater is the same as the navy striped one in the margiela thread but it's a V and the pants I've never seen anywhere but perfect for summer.

Comment

• klangspiel
                • Apr 2007

[quote user="CHRIS"]

you should have told me when i PM'ed you yesterday!im probably searching all wrong.does she have her own category?

[/quote]

Hopefully this doesn't sound presumptuous but have you ever tried searching under

Ann D's Japanese transliteration -- ??????????? --?

You'd be surprised at how much more you can find. Same applies for other brands/names.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Don't worry, Chris - it is size M., old Ann's cut, so you'd be floating in it. It set me back around $140 (which probably was retail at the time), before fees.

Derreck, I highly recommend online forums to learn about your Mazda. I learned an incredible amount of information on Audi forums - it's really worth your time and will save you a lot of money.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zerkalo
                    • Feb 2007

Faust orDrexl: Wondering about your Officine Creatives: how is the leather quality? Are they more streamlined than Carpe Diem or Guidi boots? I'm a size 46 so looking for a lower profile/less bulky lace-up of the CD ilk. What do you think?

Love the forum by the way. I'm very much addicted.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="zerkalo"]Faust Drexl: Wondering about your Officine Creatives: how is the leather quality? Are they more streamlined than Carpe Diem or Guidi boots? I'm a size 46 so looking for a lower profile/less bulky lace-up of the CD ilk. What do you think.

Love the forum by the way. I'm very much addicted.

[/quote]

Welcome - nice avatar :-). I've seen you floating around.

OCs are exceptional. Lightweight and comfortable, extremely well made - the sole is glued, stitched, and nailed through - not something you find every day (even some CDiems have their soles only glued to the top). If you look at the LVR pictures carefully you'll see that the leather is finished on one side, so the light brown of the inside will show in contrast at the corners - which I think is a very nice subtle touch. They fit true to size and mold to your feet very quickly - I felt some discomfort the first day, and then it went away. I've definitely quickly become a fan, and I would've bought more at Barneys, but they don't have the colorways that I like.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• macuser3of5
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike b"]

got these Margielastoday:
                        snip
                        [/quote]

Could those be the size 9/42's from Yoox? I just need to know where to send the hatemail[6][:P] Gorgeous shoes, I just missed out on getting them @ yoox.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Don't worry, Chris - it is size M., old Ann's cut, so you'd be floating in it. It set me back around $140 (which probably was retail at the time), before fees.

[/quote]

damn the price dropped a bunch! he was asking for 28,000 before!

[quote user="Faust"]

Derrick, I highly recommend online forums to learn about your
                          Mazda. I learned an incredible amount of information on Audi forums -
                          it's really worth your time and will save you a lot of money.

[/quote]

haha yeah that's why i've been MIA :)

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="macuser3of5"] be the size 9/42's from Yoox? I just need to know where to send the hatemail[6][:P] Gorgeous shoes, I just missed out on getting them @ yoox.[/quote]

ha yea same ones, sorry mate :P

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Tiger
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

I learned an incredible amount of information on Audi forums - it's really worth your time and will save you a lot of money.

[/quote]

sorry for being off the topic...
                              what site(s) do u recommend, Faust? i also own an Audi (2005 A6) and the maintenance (and the parking toll) kills big time so i tend to use the subway instead these days.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

www.audizine.com
                                www.audiworld.com
                                www.fourtitude.com

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎