X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nqth
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

I didn't buy much but aticket to Paris. I'll be there tomorrow. Yay.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="nqth"]I didn't buy much but aticket to Paris. I'll be there tomorrow. Yay.[/quote]

Lucky you! Well, next time when you have extra tickets to a show, you know who to write! [;)]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nqth
        • Sep 2006

I am so excited:-)) But I have heard the weather is bad (no garden show I am afraid) This is the onlytime I can talk about weather seriously, hihi.

Faust, you just have to come to Paris.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="nqth"]

I am so excited:-)) But I have heard the weather is bad (no garden show I am afraid) This is the onlytime I can talk about weather seriously, hihi.

Faust, you just have to come to Paris.

[/quote]

Next time - I'm there. Just let me know in advance.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nqth
            • Sep 2006

Sure!:-)

Comment

• maldoror
              • Jun 2007

Haven't done this sort of thing before, but seeing as sale time is waning down, and my wallet is damn close
              to empty, I thought I'd post a round up of all my recent acquisitions. Maybe the best lot yet.

Unfortunately I can't post pics of the Number (N)ine dirty wash denim I just picked up because it's at the tailor getting hemmed. As for the rest:

-Boar Skull I found on a recent trip to New Orleans
              -CCP Lace Ups (thanks to Agent L)
              -White Thrift Store Laceups that I'm wearing almost everyday
              -Cutler & Gross sunglasses

-Ann Demeulemeester Pin Stripe Pants
              -The Viridi Anne constructed to deconstruct suit jacket (can't believe this made it to 60% off)
              -Weird Thrift Pillow

Close up of Cutler & Gross frames and the Viridi Anne material.

I'm almost as happy as I am broke.

Comment

• jippos
                • Mar 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

Margiela shirt with studs instead of buttons.

[/quote]

Do you mean the really great looking tuxedo shirt?

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

[quote user="maldoror"]

Haven't done this sort of thing before, but seeing as sale time is waning down, and my wallet is damn close
                  to empty, I thought I'd post a round up of all my recent acquisitions. Maybe the best lot yet.

Unfortunately I can't post pics of the Number (N)ine dirty wash denim I just picked up because it's at the tailor getting hemmed. As for the rest:

-The Viridi Anne constructed to deconstruct suit jacket (can't believe this made it to 60% off)
                  -Weird Thrift Pillow

[/quote]

NIce purchases,

I like the Hi-Lo (CCP-black, thrift-white) shoe purchases

the boars head should be a nice wall piece, I am dying to finally settle on a house, so that i can start creating other art pieces (other than clothing) as i can draw and paint but never really have the proper environment to........

I also like the ANN D. stripe pants, I have a ton of pinstripe wool at Home ...... i definately need to make a few Dress/Casual pants as i have too many jeans.........

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="maldoror"]

-Weird Thrift Pillow

[/quote]

Holy crap Maldoror, crazy pickups!!!

Everything looks great, especially those thrift store shoes. With some time they'll be nicely broken in.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Another Dries Van Noten sneakers.................I am a dries Junkie now!!!!!!!!

i Will Post a pic Later, i am also eyeying a few Chalayan peices at a store here innNYC, but i am waiting for them to go on sale, as i am not buying anything full price for the rst of this year...............

Comment

• sam_tem
                        • Apr 2007

alright, i need to stop soon and just wait till the fall sales

more ann D. items

- layered vest

- pleated fron black shirt

- skulls/pearl necklace

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Won the auction from Bellapietra for the CCP lookbook[:)] I'm going to separate out all the photos and frame them as a set down one wall of my apartment. Very excited!

Also purchased a Diesel weekender bag. I know, i know, it's Diesel but I'll post a photo. It's very similar to the Cloak weekender bag and it's nice n big and rugged with no Diesel logos. 50% off so I just picked it up. A travel bag is something I dearly needed hehe

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Won the auction from Bellapietra for the CCP lookbook[:)] I'm going to separate out all the photos and frame them as a set down one wall of my apartment. Very excited!

Also purchased a Diesel weekender bag. I know, i know, it's Diesel but I'll post a photo. It's very similar to the Cloak weekender bag and it's nice n big and rugged with no Diesel logos. 50% off so I just picked it up. A travel bag is something I dearly needed hehe

[/quote]

you dont have to apologize for making a diesel purchase Albert,

I know they kind of Suck now (over saturation) but some of the best fitting jeans (and a couple of my favorite everyday shirts) i have are from them. I probably wont buy anything from them now, but i still love the pieces i already own and will wear them until they fall apart

and right now technically speaking, when we buy Margiela (which i have ,and will continue to buy) we are buying Diesel!!!!!!!

or a least a brand in the Diesel Family.................

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Albert, glad you got the lookbook. Will you post some pics of it in the CCP thread?
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Mike, it is the winner - Laika will be envious!

Mesh, would love to see the sweater.

Zamb, it's hard to refuse a Bimmer, just be careful - they cost A LOT to maintain, if you want to do it properly (just like my Audi).

Well, I got this, FINALLY! It cost me an arm and a leg (well, maybe not by SZ standards :-)), but I don't care!

[/quote]

Got the shirt today - uber happy!!! [U]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎