No announcement yet.

Your recent purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to join the chant here, Rilu.. The scarf is amazing! Such a good purchase.

Comment

• nictan
      • Jul 2009

Just received these from a dear friend.

Zam Barrett Echadh Seam Gloved Shirts
      Black & Grey

These are from the upcoming FW12 collection and I was lucky enough to know the man himself and put in a custom order after seeing the pieces in Paris last month.

Materials were selected by Zam himself and I must say my trust in him wasn't misplaced.

The black is in 100% cotton. Fabric is light, slightly stretchy, almost poplin-ish to the touch. Done with pretty much the last piece of this fabric left as his supplier has run out of it.

The grey is in a 'double-layered' fabric, with the outer being 100% wool and the interior being 100% cotton. The two layers are not separate, unlike other double layered fabrics. I tried pulling them apart, but was unsuccessful. No idea how its done, maybe Zam can enlighten us here.

Both shirts have a curved seam down the arms, ending with a gloved construction at the end.

I have been wearing the black one for 2 days now.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
        • Jan 2011

^ i hope you dont mind if i order a few for myself :P

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by nictan View Post
          Just received these from a dear friend.

Zam Barrett Echadh Seam Gloved Shirts
          Black & Grey

The grey is in a 'double-layered' fabric, with the outer being 100% wool and the interior being 100% cotton. The two layers are not separate, unlike other double layered fabrics. I tried pulling them apart, but was unsuccessful. No idea how its done, maybe Zam can enlighten us here.
          I have an affinity for double layered fabrics like these and search them out wherever I can find them.
          the fabric is created as two separate fabrics, one cotton, one wool, individually...... but instead of being bonded together by some kind of fusing, it is actually woven together after the two layers are made.
          The original double ply linen we used for the first Soft J pants......(and last seasons tailored DNA) is made exactly the same way.
          the SS12 version of the Henriksson hoodie is also made from this same fabric, with one variation with the Grey on the outside and the green inside........there is also another one with the reverse, with the green being the outside........there is also a Raglan shoulder knit made from it too.........

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
          ^ i hope you dont mind if i order a few for myself :P
          No you cannot!..........
          Nictan was lucky to get me to do this and only because he was helping in the showroom in Paris, and needed it for the immediate cold weather in Europe and bribed me with a lot of money.
          There will be lots of great goodies for Spring and Summer, some from the collection, and also some new items we have developed..........
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• cowsareforeating
            • Jan 2011

^ dont worry i was going to wait for the fall haha.
            any more production and work might just kill you and then we wont have any more goodies at all :(

i saw a glimpse of those on the zb facebook but a detail photo makes them better than the shapeless iterations ive seen of softer fabrics and less tailored, and more wearable than some carol pieces (at least day-to-day)

Comment

• rider
              eyes of the world
              • Jun 2009

i didnt see this on the runway and cant find another reference anywhere but i had to have it...the mini houndstooth was the kicker and of course the back, its core yohji. i dont have it yet so these pictures are the best i can do for now. you can tell i am excited...
              Attached Files

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                • Sep 2009

nice!!
                the print kinda reminds me of the new junya collection.
                http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• rider
                  eyes of the world
                  • Jun 2009

thanks G, i must be priming myself for the onslaught of desire come fall.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by rider View Post
                    thanks G, i must be priming myself for the onslaught of desire come fall.
                    i have been too, without even knowing it, as i picked these jil sander boots up a few months ago. i think they'll be perfect with one of the many dresses i want from the new collection.

http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Pleue
                      • Sep 2011

pic from other side *click*

Ann D woolen messenger bag I got last week. Really pleased with it.
                      moderation kills the spirit

Comment

• theseasonofmist
                        • Feb 2011

Love the purchases and detailed photos Lumina, Rilu and Rider.

This is one of many recent purchases for (next) autumn, a Issey Miyake cardigan:

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

that looks cozy!
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• watersay
                            • Dec 2008

HELMUT LANG ROUGH REVERSE DERBY FROM 2002SS

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

lang derby looks cool as does rilu's scarf from the previous page
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Another one!
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎