X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Snagged an OG HL bifold from YOOX, which I've always wanted. Yay!!!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CHRIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2006

IT WAS YOU

I HOPE IT SNAPS ON YOUR FINGERS WHEN YOU CLOSE IT

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
        what shoes are those?

I am in the market for a really good pair of simple derbies..............those look like they could work for me

Also, for me its never about what is SZ approved, its about what I genuinely like, if you pay close attention to what I buy and what I wear, you will definitely see this..
        Zam, I got these MoMas (in black) from Yoox a while ago and they are fantastic. A carbon copy of the CDiems, I'd say.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
          IT WAS YOU

I HOPE IT SNAPS ON YOUR FINGERS WHEN YOU CLOSE IT
          You snooze, you lose. Go for the cash holder - considered it as well.
          EDIT: The one I got, it still shows as available.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

that one sold too! i kept hitting 'add to cart' and wanting to die

i got the fish skin wallet from the women's side at least

EDIT: thought you were talking about this one

Comment

• sam_tem
              • Apr 2007

alright, don't intend to clog this area as i'm sure there will be others to follow, but just received this:

never been a fan of the denim w/ leather sleeves but this looked like a palatable version made for me. turns out it's awesome and the lamb sleeves are top notch. sizing is a bit of concern, it's snug through the back so i just wonder if it's intended to fit tight and that's why he threw in the twill mix to make it stretch on purpose or if these jackets just aren't made for anyone over 6-ft? anyone know how i should expect this to fit?

edit: nevermind, fits perfectly if i just avoid the chest button, but it'll still work out regardless.
              Last edited by sam_tem; 03-15-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                that one sold too! i kept hitting 'add to cart' and wanting to die

i got the fish skin wallet from the women's side at least

EDIT: thought you were talking about this one
                I'm not a wallet guy myself but I rather like this one. Listed as a 'document' holder and I don't know how functional the internal straps would be but it's tight and small and would be the perfect bondage accessory for his bondage kits.
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Zenith
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by sam_tem View Post
                  alright, don't intend to clog this area as i'm sure there will be others to follow, but just received this:

never been a fan of the denim w/ leather sleeves but this looked like a palatable version made for me. turns out it's awesome and the lamb sleeves are top notch. sizing is a bit of concern, it's snug through the back so i just wonder if it's intended to fit tight and that's why he threw in the twill mix to make it stretch on purpose or if these jackets just aren't made for anyone over 6-ft? anyone know how i should expect this to fit?

edit: sorry TMI folks, but i'm 6'2", 155# and grabbed the M
                  Isn't the mudcloth body 2-3% spandex? Then yes it's supposed to fit tight.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Zam, I got these MoMas (in black) from Yoox a while ago and they are fantastic. A carbon copy of the CDiems, I'd say.
                    Yes, I remember seeing you wearing them at Geoffrey show in Paris and thought they looked great.

I really need something cause the derbies I have are from about six years ago........buried my dad and got married in them. but I need an upgrade now. I would buy the ones you have except the black is only in big hoof size and the other colors dont look as great.......

If only I could get david.s to sell me my Augusta derbies back.
                    I'm sure Ill find something on the cheap though, I just need for church on the weekends when i'mma 'bout to go all dandy again
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                      I'm not a wallet guy myself but I rather like this one. Listed as a 'document' holder and I don't know how functional the internal straps would be but it's tight and small and would be the perfect bondage accessory for his bondage kits.
                      Yea, that's the one I was talking about. It's an old school design - when I was a kid in Russia we did these ourselves. I would imagine it's some kind of a pan-European thing - I don't know. Margiela did them after Lang.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Calimero
                        • Jul 2010

Received my first zam b piece, the inner leather jacket. The cut and quality is amazing, very nice work Zam!

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          i'm really curious about overall quality of moma.
                          was about to pull the trigger many times on yoox, but they were always some unnatural distressed effects or stuff wich make them a bit cheap.. well, considering yoox pictures..

ps : nice leather man

Comment

• ChrisL
                            • Oct 2009

The quality on Moma shoes are quite good.

Here is a movie about how the shoes are made.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OppPXnev_4s

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
                              i'm really curious about overall quality of moma.
                              was about to pull the trigger many times on yoox, but they were always some unnatural distressed effects or stuff wich make them a bit cheap.. well, considering yoox pictures..

ps : nice leather man
                              Quality is good. Stitched through sole, stacked leather heel. They are not Carpes, but they can hold their own, especially for the price. I only wish they were object dyed like Guidis, so the inside can also be black. This is my second pair - I also have a pair of ankle boots that I use in bad weather.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

I have a pair of Moma which i have bought roughly 7-8 years ago and which are in constant use but show almost no sign of wear...
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎