X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blacktulip
    • Nov 2011

Snakeskin Stooges

Photos later - photos of me foraging in garbage cans for sustenance, that is.
    "Silicon is a gas"

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

at least you'll be dressed for it.

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by blacktulip View Post
        Snakeskin Stooges

daaamn! show me.

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
          at least you'll be dressed for it.
          Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it. (W. Allen)
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• BSR
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
            Can you assholes stop focusing on Mike everytime PH--trending is brought up; sure he acquired more than most here (he is more dedicated/authentic when it comes to PH because it resonates strongly with his innewr being, or something ) but he got his first piece around pretty much within a week BSR and I got ours, had been aware of the brand for a while like us and is thus supposed to be grouped within the same bunch of assholes/great overlord of the internet as the rest of us (and many I forget). Doesn't Faust own PH pieces too?
            which makes me think... i got my third one (chamois pocket, best iteration ever, Mike is right) this week. i still look for the double-breasted one that jet lag has, and i'll be done. i was tempted by the long priest coat too, but my wife said something about me wearing this that homophobia/racism sad prohibition on these boards won't allow me to repeat.
            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
              which makes me think... i got my third one (chamois pocket, best iteration ever, Mike is right) this week. i still look for the double-breasted one that jet lag has, and i'll be done. i was tempted by the long priest coat too, but my wife said something about me wearing this that homophobia/racism sad prohibition on these boards won't allow me to repeat.
              She said you'll look like a black homo?

I'm happy with my one, but I would get the hopscotch if I came across it.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

a "black 2" homo
                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• mattizzle
                  • Oct 2011

Incarnation boots

Comment

• blowdown
                    • Feb 2011

interesting back zips......are these in horse?how does the leather feel? i find the toe box a little too large for my liking though.....

Comment

• blowdown
                      • Feb 2011

another thing, the design looks so guidi......i am really wondering what are the design elements for incarnation,

i am sure there have already been discussion of them ripping off some of CCP's leathers design, i believe i read it somewhere here, and now with boots that look exactly like guidis...

really makes me wonder are they doing a lower range of called "inspired" items or does the team actually comes out with design or their own

Comment

• premierminister
                        • Jul 2008

The question is: vibram the U-soles or not?

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by blowdown View Post
                          another thing, the design looks so guidi......i am really wondering what are the design elements for incarnation,

i am sure there have already been discussion of them ripping off some of CCP's leathers design, i believe i read it somewhere here, and now with boots that look exactly like guidis...

really makes me wonder are they doing a lower range of called "inspired" items or does the team actually comes out with design or their own

which part of the boot looks like 'so guidi'? because its leather?

you should take a closer look also. back zip?
                          Focusing on object details

Comment

• blowdown
                            • Feb 2011

on a second look, i think i may have made a mistake, they are actually stitched at the back,

however i stand by my saying that they still do look like guidi esp with the stitching around the heel and ankle area, that resembles the construction of guidi...

u may agree or disagree, but these are my opinion

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

they don't look particularly good nor do they look like anything Guidi has made.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• the breaks
                                • Sep 2007

I instantly thought of Guidi when I saw them so I dunno...
                                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎