• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by blacktulip View Post
    Sorry but that's not how I roll.
    hah ok. guess i'll just wait until i see someone wearing one in the street. which will be like never.

congrats on great purchase. would be interested in hearing how the material holds up after some wear.

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
      [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/318785_10151142069308132_1888526622_n.jpg[img]

found a raf top from AW07 for a super deal. Its 100% polyester and suffocatingly stiff, but actually breathes better than all of my other tops. I feel like i'm dipped in ink.
      nice rack

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ Stop flaunting your gayness. We get it. I don't condone flirting on the boards, straight or gay. See, we don't discriminate here. Fair warning.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lane
          • Aug 2010

that's pretty unfair considering the fact that there are quite a few people that like to let everyone know they're gay in a bunch of threads; including ones pertaining to commenting on specific collections. If we are gonna tolerate people doing that, I don't think singling anyone out is right.

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

what's wrong with flirting? it makes people feel good, i think

we're here because we appreciate beautiful things, no? oh well yea, it just becomes taboo when it involves .. that kind ..

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Lane View Post
              that's pretty unfair considering the fact that there are quite a few people that like to let everyone know they're gay in a bunch of threads; including ones pertaining to commenting on specific collections. If we are gonna tolerate people doing that, I don't think singling anyone out is right.
              I'm not sure what conversations you are referring to, but I think the point was that the above type of remarks are not ok, whichever gender they are directed at.

as for flirting, I suppose there is good and bad kind, "nice rack" (whether jokingly or not) isn't exactly the friendly type
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• arby2001
                • Jan 2011

thats really is gay...

"sz approved fit"

lol
                too skinny for rick

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  /\ Stop flaunting your gayness. We get it. I don't condone flirting on the boards, straight or gay. See, we don't discriminate here. Fair warning.
                  Stop flaunting your straightness. We get it.

It was a compliment meant for me, if you're jealous, go get your own super hero attire. I happened to appreciate his joke, and I talk to him outside the board, so how we talk to eachother is our business. Thanks for the concern.

edit: additionally, I don't want to derail the thread, but this kind of attitude really irks me. This hostility towards cheeky and "camp" behaviour has GOT to stop. Today, being gay and being a "faggot" are too different things, and one is looked down on. Some people on this board seem to think they're accepting towards queerness, but when they're forced to confront it, they ask not to have to deal with it, such as in cases like this. If I was to reason like this even further, it's safe to say that legislations in countries such as russia, where it's now illegal to show you're gay, but legal to be it, suddenly make sense...

ITS OK TO BE CAMP
                  AND I FEEL FUCKING FANTASTIC WEARING MY SKINTIGHT POLYESTER JERSEY.
                  AND I DO HAVE A NICE RACK; THANK YOU PATROKLUS;) YOU HAVE A NICE ASS.

kisses everyone.

derail complete.
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-22-2012, 05:59 AM. Reason: sudden act of internet rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    I'm not sure what conversations you are referring to, but I think the point was that the above type of remarks are not ok, whichever gender they are directed at.

as for flirting, I suppose there is good and bad kind, "nice rack" (whether jokingly or not) isn't exactly the friendly type

It's just a joke, given I'm not a woman and don't have any titties. It's not something just a gay guy would say. I have straight male/female/undecided friends that crack jokes like that as well.

Comment

• tenorish
                      • Oct 2011

^ Whoever said anything about the gayness/campness of your attire? Or even insinuated that (except perhaps Patroklus, if at all..)?

Besides, I don't see the non-flirting rule as sufficiently anti-gay to explain such a response from you. I don't think anyone on here has any sort of (hidden) anti-gay agenda..

Not that I'm anyone to jump into this dispute and pass judgement. Just my unbiased view from the outside.

Comment

• oh, that's dry...

I was more commenting on fausts comment towards Patroklus to stop "flaunting" his gayness. That comment ticked me off.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                          oh, that's dry...

I was more commenting on fausts comment towards Patroklus to stop "flaunting" his gayness. That comment ticked me off.
                          I couldn't care less what ticks you off. I don't care for reading your, or anybody else's gamey comments on this board. End of story.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• it was a harmless joke, that really had nothing to do with you.

But I guess I should know better by now, than to try to make myself understood.

Comment

• scarabin
                              • Jun 2012

gareth pugh high strapped boot

from luis via roma

can't wait to get these gareth boots in the mail

Comment

• scarabin
                                • Jun 2012

also picked up these varvatos ankle boots from yoox

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎