• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

from bad to worse...
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

if people are interested in these items, don't you think they have already seen these photos on the websites? I'm not sure what we are supposed to gain from this type of posts.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• scarabin
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by brad1981 View Post
        nice shirt, one of my favorites from ann, can't find my size yet.what's the size on this ?
        shoulder - 46
        chest - 51
        length - 100
        sleeves - 69

i wore it with knee boots, black skinny jeans and a 19th c. templar wool frock coat to a masquerade.

it fit really well and the straps didn't bother me at all. only thing that bugged me was that it draped in an unexpectedly feminine way, flaring out at the hips. i can see this being a very good thing for a girl, but i was led to believe from the photo that it was boxier than that. i really dug how the sleeves kinda gathered at the wrist.

wish i had pics of the outfit, but i was on acid that night and the last thing i feel like doing while tripping scrotum at a party is dig out my camera

Comment

• scarabin
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
          if people are interested in these items, don't you think they have already seen these photos on the websites? I'm not sure what we are supposed to gain from this type of posts.
          it shows to others the sort of things we're interested in. people like to express themselves.

as a viewer, i can gain a better picture of who you are (at least visually)

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

I was really interested in that shirt, but I was waiting to see what would happen to the price. $300ish for a worn Ann blouse was a bit rich.

Now I feel like I've failed it, for not saving it from its Varvatosed fate. This is my cross to bear.

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by scarabin View Post
              it shows to others the sort of things we're interested in. people like to express themselves.

as a viewer, i can gain a better picture of who you are (at least visually)
              I believe he meant - post your own pictures. If we want to see press photos, we can go to the manufacturer's website.

His underlying message, though, was that your purchases are shit and gross and ugly and no one cares.

Kidding! (not really though)
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• scarabin
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                I believe he meant - post your own pictures. If we want to see press photos, we can go to the manufacturer's website.

His underlying message, though, was that your purchases are shit and gross and ugly and no one cares.

Kidding! (not really though)
                haha. noted. i'll make sure to post my poorly lit blurry pics next time.

cheers

Comment

• scarabin
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                  I was really interested in that shirt, but I was waiting to see what would happen to the price. $300ish for a worn Ann blouse was a bit rich.

Now I feel like I've failed it, for not saving it from its Varvatosed fate. This is my cross to bear.
                  eh, the price wasn't really an issue. $300 to make a costume work last minute is pretty much a steal to me.

i've never bought varvatos before. is there something i should be aware of?

Comment

• Patroklus
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2011

Tepid, derivative styling targeting people who feel like they're "too _____" or "not _____ enough" or "above" garments with personality, questionable quality::price, John fucking Varvatos.

Dude licenses his name to everything. They just make whatevs and sew his label on it.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by scarabin View Post
                      haha. noted. i'll make sure to post my poorly lit blurry pics next time.

cheers
                      Blurry pics are fine. Or head over to the camera thread and get some tips on how to fix that too.

Comment

• scarabin
                        • Jun 2012

Tepid, derivative styling targeting people who feel like they're "too _____" or "not _____ enough" or "above" garments with personality, questionable quality::price, John fucking Varvatos.

Dude licenses his name to everything. They just make whatevs and sew his label on it.
                        ah. i'd noticed converse regularly gets wet over the guy

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Obviously far to hot to actually be wearing this, but trying out a few new purchases, Damir Doma boots and sweater.
                          meee
                          music

Comment

• fncyths
                            • Apr 2010

Oh hey look everybody it's Green Day. Green Day, what are you guys doing up there? You crazy bunch of guys

Originally posted by Shucks
                            it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                            Originally posted by interest1
                            I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• avout
                              • Nov 2011

Strutter wrap-thing. Love it.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Never should have sold mine.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎