X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shdws
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by scarabin View Post
    wish i had pics of the outfit, but i was on acid that night and the last thing i feel like doing while tripping scrotum at a party is dig out my camera
    Why on earth do people need to know that , bit confused

Why would one even wear a nice shirt out like that if they were planning on doing drugs, because if it were true I can't imagine much left of the Ann shirt :/.

Breaks my heart to know it may of been thrashed.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• en0rm
      • May 2010

Lost and Found pants

been looking for these lost&found pants for ages and gave up hope....then when i had totally forgot about them i found them in my size

so happy with them and the material is amazing....light but substantial almost canvas like somehow

sorry for the crap iphone pic.....here theres a better one from pnp ;)

Comment

• Lane
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by shdws View Post
        Why on earth do people need to know that , bit confused

Why would one even wear a nice shirt out like that if they were planning on doing drugs, because if it were true I can't imagine much left of the Ann shirt :/.

Breaks my heart to know it may of been thrashed.
        He just took your whole world and just shattered it before your eyes

Comment

• cowsareforeating
          • Jan 2011

^can you imagine what rick would do to ann...

Comment

• arby2001
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
            Obviously far to hot to actually be wearing this, but trying out a few new purchases, Damir Doma boots and sweater.
            meee
            unfortunately, that sweater makes you look fat, and the pants (jeans?) are so skinny it makes the boots look ginormous. obviously you didn't mean to tuck them in but generally i don't think that would make much of a difference.

it's strange that your top half looks much bigger than the bottom half. i would suggest slim fit jeans, worn a little lower, and alterations for the sweater if not returning it entirely.
            too skinny for rick

Comment

• Czx
              • Feb 2011

I get this problem with this sweater wherever I see it. Which make me dislike it completely.
              néant
              Last.FM paranoia
              Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
              0 > ∞

Comment

• teeteet
                • Dec 2009

Sweater is a bit short and boxy. The fit should be as tight as your pants?

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by arby2001 View Post
                  unfortunately, that sweater makes you look fat, and the pants (jeans?) are so skinny it makes the boots look ginormous. obviously you didn't mean to tuck them in but generally i don't think that would make much of a difference.

it's strange that your top half looks much bigger than the bottom half. i would suggest slim fit jeans, worn a little lower, and alterations for the sweater if not returning it entirely.
                  sweater is ugly but the boots and jeans fit fine..

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

Hmm, it's definitely a top heavy look but I think the chunkiness of the shoes grounds it, much like the concept behind the DD F/W 10 show (high platform shoes to support top heavy looks). I dunno, when doing volume I've always liked the silhouette when one half is oversize, ie. big top/slim bottom or voluminous pants with a fitted top. For me, it's a bit of a new silhouette as opposed to my usual preference for fitted everywhere and I like how it looks, but apparently not everyone agrees and that's fine.

It's weird everyone thinks the jeans are so skinny, of all my pants these are slim but far from tight on my legs.
                    music

Comment

• jskidder1
                      • Jan 2011

The problem with the sweater is the length. It's way too short, throws everything off.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                        • Mar 2009

^ Agreed ; there's nothing wrong with the idea of mixing a heavy top with a slim bottom, but here's the top is way too short, sleeves included. Oversized cuts are not meant to be sized down ; looks like this is what you did.
                        I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                        I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                          • Mar 2009

The sweater is supposed to be short and boxy.
                          I was pondering wether to get this piece last season, but a few little things put me off. Mainly the fabric and the neckline wouldn't sit well when fastened.
                          I found it works best with a long layer underneath, like a elongated shirt , long straight hem t like dd produced for that collection.
                          Either with slim or more voluminous trousers it works rather well.
                          Are the boots the SS version? The toe box is an entirely diff shape to the AW creeps.
                          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• arby2001
                            • Jan 2011

well look mate, i'm a practical person, and to go through all that headache just for the sake of making an oversize sweater wearable...i think i would simply get another one that is easy to match the whole week and still fits the aesthetic.

you might feel differently of course (or really really like that look) but hey, my 2 cents.
                            too skinny for rick

Comment

• Stijn
                              • Jun 2011

I bought this jacket in black, my first piece from Yohji and I love it!!!!
                              It's extremely comfy and there's so much movement in it when walking, I feel like I'm floating.

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Finally got one in a 44 from when they were nice (2006) in mint condition (not the actual jacket):
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎