No announcement yet.

Your recent purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hm, i'm not sure if there was this version or older one, shdws, I kop it at local store. If I'm right Simone produced it in scarred horse version in aw11 and in culatta calf in aw12. Actually this model is at LVR now.

Comment

• Edward B
      • Nov 2010

Isaac Sellam leather cardigan, The Viridi-Anne blazer

Last edited by Edward B; 08-21-2012, 06:36 AM. Reason: added some more item

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by several_girls View Post
        di$coball is a vet

i'm not going to blow up the spot but y'alls reactions would be totally different if you knew
        Was..
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleven crows
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
          new Individual Sentiments trousers. Really pleased i could find these in my size....will post actual pics when i get round to it.

These pants are sick. The fabric feels like a dense, ribbed flannel. Beware; even at my slightly above average height I found they stacked absurdly.

Comment

• avout
            • Nov 2011

Success at last!

Great pants, en0rm, and cool blazer Edward B.

Comment

• the-orb
              • Jun 2009

Just got these Layer-0 beauties from Sartorialoft, I love the shape. I was actually looking for the FW ones but these reverse cordovan ones seem even better. David was great in helping me decide.

Comment

• avout, orb, congrats, both looks great

Comment

• blowdown
                  • Feb 2011

damn the layer-0 derbies looks fking legit!

i keep seeing great layer-0 pieces floating around...i think i may soon need to have one on my shoe rack..

Comment

• en0rm
                    • May 2010

lovely derbies
                    Layer-0's are absolutely amazing...some of the very best footwear available i would say! just ordered a six-hole high boot in the same reversed cordovan leather as your derbies

Comment

• Raw
                      • Oct 2009

You really should handle some Layer-0 footwear before buying though imo, the upturn toe is quite aggressive and not for everyone. The shape of Layer-0 footwear is hard to show in pictures.

Comment

• en0rm
                        • May 2010

RAW: yes of course i think it quite important to have tried them on, as you might have a tough time with them depending on you feet...but the toe does settle down abit ;)

here are some actual pics of my new IS pants...as promised

Comment

• the-orb
                          • Jun 2009

Thanks everyone. Agreed, if you haven't tried them on before, you might be surprised. I imagine that they may look odd on shorter people as well. I had tried the boots before though and those have an even stronger curve, and really liked the shape.

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                          You really should handle some Layer-0 footwear before buying though imo, the upturn toe is quite aggressive and not for everyone. The shape of Layer-0 footwear is hard to show in pictures.

Comment

• shdws
                            • Sep 2011

Yea I agree as well on Layer-0.

I was so close to getting me a pair, the 2.0 or 1.6. But the more I looked the more I noticed the upturned toe was my last concern but the bulbous toe wouldn't pair well with my body shape.

I can't imagining it suiting slim people, unless you want to look clownish.

Layer-0 before were really hard to find on sale but I've noticed past sales one could cop some for decent prices. They definitely are nice though, wouldn't suit everyone's overall appearance that's all.
                            Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                              oi Jin
                              Those the a diciannoblahblah.....(can't spell) from the Barneys sale?

I hope Galia sees those flip flops in post 20049

WTF di$coballmind. Who cares what people say, not everything or brand/designer for this particular forum is to everyone's taste.

And come on....seriously if you think someone was paying your looks out, not everyone has model looks....and sadly I have yet to see someone who is epic to my eyes in these forums, so your fine. Also a lot of shit can't be pulled off without looking too pretentious, try less or even non "avante garde" shit, you'd
                              be surprised - The "hey look at me vibe is going on way too much".
                              My looks are epic...
                              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• shdws
                                • Sep 2011

^Oh cuss, sorry, forgot about you.....

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎