• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dropt
    • May 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
    o-project
    As advertised by the sufu seller — for £350, quite a bargain…

Comment

• #ruin
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by merz

oproject.
      im just sat here shaking my head at how something can be so perfect, what a work of art! what on earth's going on with the white material around the neckline? could you also share what the composition is?

Comment

• lazyguru
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
        merz are you sure it's o-project? i bought this one 2 years ago and it was sold as a regular LUC piece... it has lost its 'skin' but it's still cool as fuck.
        Agree most likely not O project but work of 2010 , I have a hat with the same effect

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by josecc View Post
          Really nice RO jacket, I like this colour a lot, may I ask how do you size?
          Thanks. This is an S, tight as fuck, but I like it that way. I figure it will stretch out a little. Indeed, I love the color. I was thinking to dye it black, but upon receipt said no way.

Guru, collar inside is wool. An oldy but goody indeed. The leather is killer, both heavy and soft, which is what I love.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• swims
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by twistedSADISTIC View Post
            im just sat here shaking my head at how something can be so perfect, what a work of art! what on earth's going on with the white material around the neckline? could you also share what the composition is?
            the reverse side is white, which on a hanger is visible behind the neckline.

this treatment has subsequently been done by luc again (there's a knit on darklands with a very similar hooked mesh layer) but the luc one is much more refined and with pockets. pretty certain this is o-project.

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

mine has no pocket either
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                • Dec 2006

Nice buys, everyone! Jacket fits perfect, E.

My guess is that merz's sweater is O-project, circa 2008. I remember for the Autumn-Winter 2010/2011 main line collection, I saw a very similar item in the showroom that Luca described as being "hooked." I remember thinking at the time that it was very O-Project like, and we discussed a bit how the experimental pieces had been well-received. I don't remember the exact differences between the 2010 version and the O-Project piece...it's been a little while, but I can try to search my other hard drive for some details. I know several sweaters in 2010 had pockets, but I don't remember this hooked piece being one of them - not entirely sure on that, though.

Comment

• josecc
                  • Feb 2012

Thanks Faust, I would say the fit is spot on, if it is the jacket that was on Rakuten a very good bargain too.

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

really nice, faustie, I immediately thought of how you were wearing that white leather Ann jacket the first time we met and that is how I recognized you.

i don't know why but white leather quite suits you.
                    and you've got the sleeves scrunched just right, too.

Fuuma, love your stuff. Also, I'm looking forward to the weather getting colder so I can see that VB knit (from awhile back) on you.
                    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• the-orb
                      • Jun 2009

The LUC knit needs to go on WAYWT and the archives. Sickness has never looked this good. I imagine it'd be perfect for the strangers' reactions thread too, hehe.

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
                        really nice, faustie, I immediately thought of how you were wearing that white leather Ann jacket the first time we met and that is how I recognized you.

Fuuma, love your stuff. Also, I'm looking forward to the weather getting colder so I can see that VB knit (from awhile back) on you.
                        Which one? I love the turtleneck and it will be getting a lot of wear.
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post

Thank you. Next season I will complete the holy trinity (need a white ninja smiley)
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• yipjam
                            • Sep 2012

First pair of black boots

Comment

• Oasis
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Very happy! Big thanks to Edward B in good finds.

You know I've never been sold on that jacket but it looks sick here, in white no less..
                              Originally posted by christianef
                              u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• the breaks
                                • Sep 2007

probably the nicest i've seen a white leather look

almost making me into a believer over here
                                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎