X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naturalalmonds
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
    is it just me or is it getting hard to find nice simple cardigans and sweaters without access to darklands/atelier except for special occasions (ie travel)

The classic webshops have nothing to offer :/

luckily i ordered this one for 200euros:

hopefully it will match up with my blonde hair as good as i think it will.
    Looks like it has some really nice texture in the fabric and colour. Good buy! Have you owned any knitwear with damage detail like that? How does it hold up over time? I know there's an AnnD cardigan out there that's an extreme version of that, and you usually see it second hand with pulled threads
    Last edited by naturalalmonds; 09-20-2013, 04:47 PM.
    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

is it just me or is it getting hard to find nice simple cardigans and sweaters without access to darklands/atelier except for special occasions (ie travel)

The classic webshops have nothing to offer :/

luckily i ordered this one for 200euros:

hopefully it will match up with my blonde hair as good as i think it will.
      i have this exact sweater and i wear it a lot during the winter. it's really soft and cut fantastic, long and lean. because of the construction it wont stretch out or lose it's shape.tell me how you style it! i wear it with grey knit denim from goth_ik and a tank under it, styled mostly like it was on the runway.
      Last edited by messenoire; 09-20-2013, 05:24 PM. Reason: sorry! did realize i copied the photo text

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Could you all please follow the rules and not repost photos on the same page?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fireflygrave
          • Aug 2012

MA+ five pocket pant

put a tiger in your tank

Comment

• quiet noise
            Banned
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
            i have this exact sweater and i wear it a lot during the winter. it's really soft and cut fantastic, long and lean. because of the construction it wont stretch out or lose it's shape.tell me how you style it! i wear it with grey knit denim from goth_ik and a tank under it, styled mostly like it was on the runway.
            Havent been able to try everything yet but so far: Detroit jeans or zamb DNA jeans, Julius front zipper boots, rick DNA DUST tank and a black shortsleeve dual layer (love the look of the creased dual layer texture popping up in the hollow deconstructed spots). sometimes i spice it up with julius fingerless belted gloves, but i seem to lean more thowards a couple of munchern rings. This colour looks amazing paired with some silver on your fingers!

To top it off i wear this large silvery grey scarf from swedish designer hope: http://www.hope-sthlm.com/unisex/acc...od_grp-s1%2F27

Obscur Black distressed wool hook closure coat (makes for a very gothic, distressed look)

keep in mind that its already close to minus celcius degrees over here so if i could get away with just a black tank underneath i would probably jump on it next spring.

Might post a WAYWT picture tommorow.

Comment

• church of tiamat
              • Sep 2013

Its Tough. its hard to find a webshop within the EU (order from us means about 40% more added in customs.

is the best webshop we have (imo) but as you can see their MA+ lineup this autumn is weak.
              You should try emailing US store/seller and asking them if they could mark parcel as a gift and write down low $ value on it. It's good way to avoid customs, sometimes it doesn't work, especially when your package will be opened at customs but it never happened to me.

Comment

• yffet
                • Aug 2009

Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
                  • Sep 2012

Saw this BBS hoodie at H Lorenzo and had to have it. Good thing they had a XXL cause it fits like a Medium. Glad I got to try it on.

The Canon 6D and Rokinon 85mm are also new pick ups for today :)

Comment

• church of tiamat
                    • Sep 2013

That's nice hoodie, but looks much, much better unzipped than zipped.

Comment

• modalsaliency
                      • May 2010

Courtesy of Albert.

Comment

• munch
                        • Aug 2008

yffet: that is absolutely fantastic. love it.

Comment

• ilurkaround
                          • Jan 2012

bbs suit2-f1780. the metal button isn't visible, but definitely one of my favorite things about the blazer.
                          also picked up a pair of black guidi 991 cordovan boots from the archive couple of weeks ago, but no pic.

Comment

• dasi80
                            • Dec 2009

my new black IE pant in japanese denim
                            (sorry for the bad pic)

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

made from the classic FW09 washed lamb leather.

Comment

• Crowzer
                                • Feb 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍