• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="gusgusterson"]

I decided to move this weekend because I heard Max Romeo in a cafe in the neighborhood we were checking out. One of my recent purchases was a Trojan box set (Rude Boys maybe - it has "Guns Fever" on it) and the Specials album for my dad. Desmond Dekker, The Viceroys, and Prince Buster are next. He had some sort of ska revelation recently.

[/quote]

God, when you said Trojan box set, that's not what I thought - I thought you were just very excited to move to the new place.

Badseeds, thank you for the condolences.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Something different for the forum haha:

My new Smart Parts Shocker SFT, joins my Eclipse E-Blade IIAutococker.

Yay!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

My new Smart Parts Shocker SFT, joins my Eclipse E-Blade II Autococker.

Yay!

[/quote]

Man, another paintballer on the forum. Albert, I've been playing since I was 15, and professionally for the last 5 years or so! :)
        If you ever need something, hit me up. I have boat loads of shit....lol.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• CHRIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2006

while we were down:

a few rick tees, a pair of moleskin trousers, julius legging shorts, ann necklace, tank, hi-tops, and work boots (which i ended up selling).

more recent:

ann wool, and draped pocket vests, ann bondage pants (i've been searching for these FOREVER), and MMM double wallet.

Comment

• nqth
            • Sep 2006

The Julius shorts are nice:-) (not that the others are not). I am wondering if I could wear the "tights" in public. but it's a nice way to wear shorts.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

My new Smart Parts Shocker SFT, joins my Eclipse E-Blade IIAutococker.

Yay!

[/quote]

Man, another paintballer on the forum. Albert, I've been playing since I was 15, and professionally for the last 5 years or so! :)

If you ever need something, hit me up. I have boat loads of shit....lol.

[/quote]

Haha, awesome! Yeah I've been playing since I was 14-15... first played pump (Brass Eagle Talon baby haha) then ran an old school custom autococker for the longest time. I stopped once I started college and picked it up again about a year ago. Early on I played for ProTeam Products (which I think is now defunct... too bad... loved the Armson barrel) and worked their field on the weekends. The world of paintball has changed a LOT in the 6 year hiatus I took... everything is electric now and man... you got all these crazy superlight guns now. When i ebladed my cocker, the trigger blew my mind. On my old school cocker I used to be able to rock 10 bps but now it's like 15-20 without a problem if necessary....hahaha

What equip do you run? I'm sooo psyched to get the Shocker in (hopefully tomorrow) as shooting on the weekends is my stress reliever from med school hehe!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Man, that's dope that you've been playing for so long Albert. I started out traveling for tournaments at 16 with Outta Control/Kapp Factory, then I took a year off, came back and played for Critical Paintball for years, played for XSV, then now back with my friends at Critical. Lately I've been through a ton of whips too; Ego7 then now to an 07 quest (which I absolutely love!). The Quest reminds me a lot of my old shocker (sft), which is why I like it so much, you just can't beat the accuracy of those things.
                I know what you mean about a stress reliever too, it's always been cool to just get away for the weekend and have something competitive to do. People think I'm crazy when I tell them I travel for it though, haha.

Comment

• Servo2000
                  • Oct 2006

Casius, do you ever play here in Southern California? I don't know what the hell I'm doing and my gun is a joke, but if you ever do let me know. I used to play fairly often with some close friends of mine, just run up to pendleton for a day. Wouldn't mind getting an afternoon in sometime, it's been a while.
                  WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Tons of stuff to post from Jamaica and here in this and other forums,

just been really busy with the backlog from the vacation.

and the bosses being on me to Justify the exorbitant raise they gave me to stay with the company.

ight now im under the microscope, so cant post much during the day, as i am not a freelancer anymore, but a handsomely paid Senior (head) designer with my own team!

Faust,

sorry, the shirt fits amazing! so you are out of luck , the pants is lovely too, just need to do the sme thing to it, you need to do to the Uniqlo jeans i will fix for you.

I didnt try the other stuff on because the new Mrs Z introduced me to her mom last nite and we had a long mother in law/son in law conversation............. very fruitful.

gotta go. mrs Z. is calling from Jamaica now!

the Z-man is in love!!!!!!!!![51][51]

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Avantster
                      ¤¤¤
                      • Sep 2006

I hope to be posting my latest leather jacket acquisition soon...

Sorry to hear the shearling didn't work out, Faust. I know you've been lusting for one forever! You're right about the AD jacket as well, it's a coat on me too, haha.

Nice, chris. How's that draped pocket vest I sent you turn out? :-)

Welcome back Zamb and congratulations!! I'm happy you've found love!

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Avantster"]

I hope to be posting my latest leather jacket acquisition soon...

Sorry to hear the shearling didn't work out, Faust. I know you've been lusting for one forever! You're right about the AD jacket as well, it's a coat on me too, haha.

Nice, chris. How's that draped pocket vest I sent you turn out? :-)

Welcome back Zamb and congratulations!! I'm happy you've found love!

[/quote]

Thanks, I don't sweat the shearling (or any piece of clothing for that matter these days) - maybe it will allows me buy a Mac :-). Isn't the AD jacket amazing? I've been wearing mine for a third day in a row (it finally cooled off here somewhat), and I feel like I've had it my whole life. Definitely a favorite for years to come.

Zam, I'm happy that the shirt fits you well - it's an amazing piece. I didn't try the pants on yet (had guests yesterday), but I'm wearing the new AD shirt today - it fits perfectly (tucked in, too long otherwise) - and the fabric is like a cloud.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

Glad everything is working out, guys! [Y]

I'll try and post pictures later but I got a little Johnny Farah pouch/pocketbook in cognac colored leather as a gift for my sister

and a black linen gauze top with high neck, short sleeves and crochet patches by Marc Le Bihan.

Zam, I think I may need you to help me with the top after all---it's definitely a bit large on the sides and I'm afraid an ordinary tailor will be daunted by the shoulder details. [*-)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• LEWisMe
                            • Jul 2007

"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Great purchase LEW, if I wore belts, that would definitely be the one I would get. I just love the color and the fact you can switch it up from leather to paper to change the looks.

I just ordered my first CCP item for this Fall....Oooo momma... [:O] I'll update when I have it in my hands, so I can provide some pics.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

what'd you buy and where?
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢