Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naturalalmonds
    • Sep 2013

I know I'll be kicking myself for not picking up that jacket as well, though I don't know if it was made in xxs, even xs in Ann is sometimes too big for a 44. I think this particular jacket was made with a few variations, looks like you got the one with the sleeve detail gawkrodger.

Are you going to wear it with the ribbon?
    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• lionlimb
      • Feb 2013

Baby's first vandevorst.

I'm a bit unsure of the fit -- it's a little wide and a little short in the torso, but I'm sure once I actually play with it instead of just pulling it on over my pjs, we'll get along great. Love the wrist zippers, I feel like I could wear it in a very CDG way with them unzipped and the gloves just dangling.

And please just mercifully ignore my hair. I'm fresh from several hours of rough-housing with my volunteer kids.
      Last edited by lionlimb; 01-16-2014, 12:19 AM.
      not baller

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Pumpfish View Post

Leaving what, exactly?
        Haha, well.. drinking should really commence after shopping, no? Like when you realize you may have to postpone plans for that second story addition to your home, or nix putting the kids through college because you've wee-bit-overspent on, say, a bunch of irresistible leather. A good stiff whiskey sour goes a long way in the healing process. Er, not that I'm ever guilty of this..

mrbeuys' and my friendship has spanned enough years to where he knows I can dish it out and I know he can take it, freaky shoes and all. Doubt we'd have it any other way.

And lionlimb, no need to apologize for roughhousing. Personally, I think it should be the national pastime.

Also, if you ever need a kidney, I will consider trading one of mine for your AFV. Who really needs two, anyway!
        sain't

Comment

• gawkrodger
          • Jun 2013

Re: the Ann D jacket

I'm a natural small/46 and all my previous Jackets in Ann D I have sized down to an xs

I ordered both small and x-small as theres been mention of sizing being more true this season. Was surprised to find that it does indeed fit true and the XS fits too small.

Yes, it's the version with the felt lower sleeves

I like the ribbon and will be leaving it on

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
            mrbeuys - the pilgrims landed in nicer shoes than those. And from that angle, they give the appearance of bunions.

I love you dearly but please stop drinking & shopping.
            Hahaha! I bet you he was only intoxicated from being inside the RO store.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Atmosphere
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by kamsky View Post
              Thank you! They're very substantial, and literally fairly heavy. Sharkskin is overlaid on calf leather, soled with buffalo leather. As to the texture, it ranges from something analogous to chamois to a more granular, linen-like feel. Bought them more or less on a whim (was looking for a heavy winter coat), but have been impressed with what he's done with layering in the past - namely fiberglass and linen over leather. I like that these things evolve, so to speak, and become a kind of record of their use (to my mind, in a more visibly immediate manner than other pieces).
              it sounds like buying the shoes instead of a winter coat was indeed a wise choice... hopefully i'll get a chance to handle them myself sometime soon.

Comment

• interest1
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post

Hahaha! I bet you he was only intoxicated from being inside the RO store.

That's a very special kind of drunkenness; one felt with the eyes.

Of course it's also entirely feasible that he's developed a strong pilgrim fetish, straight up.
                sain't

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                  That's a very special kind of drunkenness; one felt with the eyes.

Of course it's also entirely feasible that he's developed a strong pilgrim fetish, straight up.
                  Or maybe I am just styling myself on Will.I.Am these days.
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• interest1
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post

Or maybe I am just styling myself on Will.I.Am these days.
                    So long as it's not Fergie, dear, we're a-ok.
                    sain't

Comment

• Law
                      • Dec 2013

CCP Tornado Boots from Darklands:

Last edited by Law; 01-20-2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Law
                        • Dec 2013

Rick Owens T-shirt S/S "Island" 2013 (Mocha)

Rick Owens T-shirt S/S "Island" 2013 (Black)

Rick Owens Woven Foulard

Comment

• noirgt
                          • Oct 2012

I don't know if it's just me... this new batch ccp derby/boots look much narrower than before

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Law, I can see you are new here, but the general consensus has usually been that there is really no point in posting stock/store photos of items - what are we supposed to get out of that?
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

_7 SS14 gloves

Comment

• Williebabzan
                                • Jul 2008

Hey guys. I just recieved my first RO stooges. Just need some opinions on sizing, I'm pretty wide shouldered so my only problem is that the jacket is quiet tight on me when it's closed. What do you think, should I size up?(I know you can't tell much from these pictures, but any help would be great)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎