X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnny
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

i also havea qu monty - how skinny are they -they look like they[d be pretty tight. compared to,say,dior 19s or 21s?

Ta

Comment

• Monty76
      • Sep 2006

CAS - Yeah the inseam is really short, which is why i think they are meant to be worn low-waisted, unlike in the unflattering Atelier picks. My size 52 has a 31 inch inseam.

Johnny - Um they arent that skinny but i sized up so that might be why. I think sizing up is perfect casue i can wear them low. I tried the 50 and they were to tight for my taste.Idont know which type of diors i have, does 19/21 refer to the leg opening? If so, the opening on these are 20cm.

BTW FAUST, will probably be needing your services early next month. I need that belt from Atelier.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

i went to A and touched those jeans. very very very rigid! nice buy. did you buy them from A?
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Monty76"]

CAS - Yeah the inseam is really short, which is why i think they are meant to be worn low-waisted, unlike in the unflattering Atelier picks. My size 52 has a 31 inch inseam.

Johnny - Um they arent that skinny but i sized up so that might be why. I think sizing up is perfect casue i can wear them low. I tried the 50 and they were to tight for my taste.Idont know which type of diors i have, does 19/21 refer to the leg opening? If so, the opening on these are 20cm.

BTW FAUST, will probably be needing your services early next month. I need that belt from Atelier.

[/quote]

Sure, just PM me when you are ready. Enjoy the jeans! Would like to see them worn.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

Zam, that would be super duper. [73]

I bought a pair of Replica 1930's sailor pants from MMM 4. They are black, gorgeous heavy cotton and linen blend, and fit like they were made for me. Very, very pleased! [<:o)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

Zam, that would be super duper. [73]

I bought a pair of Replica 1930's sailor pants from MMM 4. They are black, gorgeous heavy cotton and linen blend, and fit like they were made for me. Very, very pleased! [<:o)]

[/quote]

Awesome! Sailor pants rock.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Looks like 'tis the season for Faust's long term wishes coming true. Getting the Ann Dem shearling tomorrow, and just got a shawl collar sweater (wanted one forever)

Collection Privee?

And my first Veronique Branquinho piece - fine wool pants, the wool is really amazing.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

That sweater is gnarly looking! Great purchases Faust!
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bellapietra1501
                    • Sep 2006

very nice purchases faust. love the sweater and the pants look great.

Comment

• ionn26
                      • Feb 2007

Faust.. that is such a gorgeous piece.. I love the buckle around the collar... would love to see how it would fit on ya!!!

Comment

• May 2007

they do actually stand up unassisted, I saw them at Atelier in the corner on display. Not sure about how they fit, if they keep me standing up at 4am after a few bottles of wine I'm buying them.

[quote user="Monty76"]

I dont think they can actually stand up unassisted. I think in the atelier picture there is something holding it up from the leg.

I actaully havent worn them out yet, just bought it sunday. But from trying them on, they are actually more comfortable then my cloak jeans and the denim is about the same thickness.

[/quote]

Comment

• jj.still
                          • Dec 2006

Returned from Paris. Iwas disappointed by the L'Eclaireur and RO flagship stocks. There were nothing from my personal wannabuylist. So I got very few items for breezy september coming.Among themRO black double-layer long sleeve tee and Junya Watanabe black coat that is on the picture are.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ beautiful coat [Y] Would love to see the picture of it worn.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• badseeds
                              • Mar 2007

Wow, thats an amazing jkt, jj_still!

Faust, I love the sweater. : )

Comment

• kronik
                                • May 2007

Love the sweater excluding the sleeve cuffs - can't get into those for some reason. Pants are gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎