Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

i never understood the point of this sort of waxed treatment, could you please explain why you dig it?
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• vegettoo
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by BSR View Post
      i never understood the point of this sort of waxed treatment, could you please explain why you dig it?
      i just love it,as it not like the wax coated pant u can easily buy from anyother brand,especially the new version,u could see 2 layers of waxing(normal waxing and shiny waxing) and there are also absence of waxing on the fabric

Comment

• Marlon
        • Sep 2011

Some of the DH jeans looked really bad btw, like the person wearing it peed himself...

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

I still have the old DH ones from luster and, as the wax fades, you end up looking like you were target practice in a backroom, which I find funny. Waxing outside outdoorsy stuff is a little bit kitsch I guess, like the whole shiny wool, in other words it is very Hedi Slimane little effete nightlife boy in tuxedo or Goth Ninja dude with lots of silver rings and waxy everything.
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• vegettoo
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Marlon View Post
            Some of the DH jeans looked really bad btw, like the person wearing it peed himself...
            the best dior jeans is from the period of 03-05,heavy wax and the wax doesnt come off,not like the 08 season

Comment

• nicelynice
              • Oct 2009

Taichi Murakami cashmere lined... track jacket or something? Who cares, comfy as hell, quite warm

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

goth glam (dear god, I hope I did not just create another meme here)
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                  the best dior jeans is from the period of 03-05,heavy wax and the wax doesnt come off,not like the 08 season
                  It comes of, the treatment is better but it doesn't become magical, same for, say, a barbour. If you really want to you can just re-wax them.
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• daou0782
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2012

nicelynice, wow, the perks of living in japan. to be honest, of all the new stuff going out there, taichi is the only designer that makes me feel excited about clothes in the future. a friend of ours recently went to the ss preview--i have yet to hear what was on display.

when / where did you get your jacket? any other thoughts on taichi's work you might want to share? I know he worked for M.A+ Do you know how old is he? Have you met him?

Comment

• daou0782
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2012

Layer 0 ankle backzips

Layer 0 back zip ankle boots. I was not expecting the odd shape of the toe which almost seems to be in between the roundness of guidi and the pointiness of ccp. The guy who sold them to me said they were purchased an PNP in fw 12-13, so maybe the last has been refined in more recent iterations. Hopefully someone knowledgeable can chime in. These are marked 43. I am a true 43.5 and I wear them comfortably with insoles. I think a size 44 would find them comfortable.

Comment

• alphax010
                        • Jan 2013

I finally found me a pair of rick creepers with the original gum sole.

Comment

• daou0782
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2012

alphax010, may i ask how much?
                          and what's your usual size and which size you took in these?
                          i know the ones on the waywt thread are a variation on these, but i've been interested in them since i saw them worn by neogund and faust.

Comment

• alphax010
                            • Jan 2013

daou0782, i bought them for 275 euro's from a japanese proxy. They're in a very good condition! I've been looking for such a long time..

They fit tts compared to my other rick boots with fit a lil bigger imo.

Comment

• vegettoo
                              • Oct 2014

layer0 ankle boot

finally got the right size of layer0 from aw14,im obssesed by layer0 recently as i got dispointed by toooo many pairs of ccps and a1923s,the quality of layer0 is absolutly amazing(they are more like a "pair"compare with ccp and a1923,layer0 now are half size(or almost one size) bigger than normal,i got a pair of 40 last week,fits perfect but i like to have some room in the toe,so i got a different model ankle boot,the colour is absolutly beauty
                              [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• hausofblaq
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                                finally got the right size of layer0 from aw14,im obssesed by layer0 recently as i got dispointed by toooo many pairs of ccps and a1923s,the quality of layer0 is absolutly amazing(they are more like a "pair"compare with ccp and a1923,layer0 now are half size(or almost one size) bigger than normal,i got a pair of 40 last week,fits perfect but i like to have some room in the toe,so i got a different model ankle boot,the colour is absolutly beauty
                                What disappointed you in the A1923 pairs of shoes that you own?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎