Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

Those are the only gloves I've ever kept over the years. Wait until the elastic gets all fugly and blown out. I think I like them more now that they're broken in. A little worried about longevity, though.

Comment

• YTheLastMan
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
      Got them from the great store getting all the hate!
      I wish I could see them available on their site

Comment

• en0rm
        • May 2010

Yffet thanks! I can take a few more shots, maybe put them in the archive section if they arnt in there yet.

Peasant i hope they will hold up, there not exactly a bargain but you are right they are the only gloves i actually ever considered. And they are lovely as objects on there own.

YtheLastMan as far as i know they were the last pair. Large size. I was in luck as i have quite large hands.
        Good luck finding a pair.

Comment

• daou0782
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

don't sizes go by numbers? 48, 50, 52, etc? how did you figure out your size?

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

From my experience the glove sizing compares the same way to generic sizing as clothing, 46=S, 48=M, 50=L
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              From my experience the glove sizing compares the same way to generic sizing as clothing, 46=S, 48=M, 50=L
              I had the same exact experience with the vests
              Originally posted by unwashed
              Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
              Originally posted by Ahimsa
              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Fenix
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                I think I like them more now that they're broken in. A little worried about longevity, though.
                Oh the trumpet finger will come. I figure I can just cut the elastic out somehow when it completely blows out.

Originally posted by hausofblaq
                Grow up.

Comment

• Fenix
                  • Aug 2010

While we're on the subject of gloves, may as well mix it up a bit. I've been obsessed with the RSSR collection.

and something a bit more conservative in Taichi...excuse the phablet.

Grow up.

Comment

• Fenix
                    • Aug 2010

Just to comment on the Taichi jacket a bit. I took a leap of faith with this one. Not 100% that it is for me but the construction and materials are outstanding. The pockets actually button down in the front. A cool little detail which I was completely oblivious to till the jacket arrived.

Grow up.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Nice, I've been eyeing that jacket but have been a bit skeptical about the height of the collar. Can you actually wear it all the way up?
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fenix
                        • Aug 2010

It's definitely high. It hits nose level on me but I have a pretty short neck. I can scrunch it down under my chin or zip it partial for some cheek protection.
                        Grow up.

Comment

• stagename
                          • Oct 2011

and a double-layer RO tee which might be my only two buys this season, but let's see.

Comment

• NOHSAD
                            • Nov 2014

Zam Barrett's Long Torso Raglan Top from this year's F/W collection (my apologies for the lighting)

"Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• nicelynice
                              • Oct 2009

That Taichi jacket looks fantastic on you, for what it's worth. I wasn't entirely sold on the details of some of the pieces, but the construction and quality (and that cashmere lining) really sold me on them.

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

That Taichi piece is awesome. I'm feel you though, as far as the style not exactly being for me. It blends well with the Rick, though. Saw some things in the past from his first season. The fabrics were impressive and construction seemed carefully thought out and strong. Like they would break in well.
                                What's going on with those other gloves? Any details?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎