X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Just ordered my second item this season (the first being the dust RO short sleeve shirt):

MA+ thanks to JoJo and Atelier.

Apparently it runs true to size this season so I got the 50. $350 for those that are interested... not bad at all!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

really? shiiiiiiiit. i shouldn't buy anything else, but i'll try it on next time i'm there.
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• irrlicht
        • Jan 2007

[quote user="Casius"]Still, can you teach me the ways of buying? I swear you find some of the best stuff and good taste to boot.

(Always wanted those flight pants)

[/quote]

it's just i got too much time on my hands... and thats not a good thing at all (moneywise too!)

just won another cloak item off yahoo.. maybe the ann dem hooded coat from this season soon, and i'm done for the winter.

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

you are the richest man on the internet. ;)

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

hahaha yeah seriously! irrlicht wins!

Received my half lined Rick Owens black sheepskin leather jacket today in the mail. Loving it. Simple, light, classic, soft. Also got a couple more CCP buttonups :)

but even with all that the item I'm eagerly awaiting most is the Ego7 paintball gun that will come in tomorrow. My heart races just when I think about when I'm gonna bring it onto the field next!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

albert, do you get most of your ccp items from y!jp?

what does the RO jacket look like?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

only sometimes. I troll other ebays and occasionally people have stuff they're willing to part with (as in this case). The extra fees via guys like Parachutes etc. make it a bit hard on the wallet to do the yahoo auctions things at times.

I'll post photos of the RO jacket later on (got a biochem exam tomorrow). Got photos to take of a bunch of recent purchases hahaha.

BTW, love to see closeups of your MA+ wallet. I'm still intrigued as to how it opens and closes!

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Albert, would love to see the button ups! How do you get so lucky finding those? I swear I can't find jack in my size on the second hand market, I only scored twice on Yahoo Japan.
                  If you see a 52 you know where to send em. :D
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ionn26
                    • Feb 2007

Irrilicht is hands down the richest man in our group.. man.. all these buying..

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

I love Albert's macross piece and irrlicht's white coat. [64]

Got inspired by Faust's thread and ordered this Ilaria Nistri knit....if you zoom on the details, it looks gorgeous. [64] Faust, there is an XL left, and it's pretty cheap. [66]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Julius "fencing" leather jacket (pulled a favor from a Japanese friend. Lovely thing was only $800!)

Thank you again Avantster!!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

I love Albert's macross piece and irrlicht's white coat. [64]

Got inspired by Faust's thread and ordered this Ilaria Nistri knit....if you zoom on the details, it looks gorgeous. [64] Faust, there is an XL left, and it's pretty cheap. [66]

[/quote]

Lovely Laika!!

Definitely can't wait to see photos in waywt with that piece. The draping is perfect

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

thanks guys! [51]

merz....you stalk sweaters? [^o)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Wow, that's a gorgeous piece, especially after zooming in! Congratulations, laika.

I think merz means stalking women who wear such sweaters. I know exactly how he feels. Good thing I don't have to stalk you, laika. [51]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                                • Sep 2006

[74]

Stalk away....i and my sweaters like our stalkers out in the open. There is a new profile view counter at TFS, so you can see who is stalking you....I find it a bit freaky that there is someone who looks at my profile everyday but has never posted. [72]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎