Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DudleyGray
    • Jul 2013

Those purchases seem delightfully out of character for you.
    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• bukka
      • Sep 2011

The supreme sweat is nice, I've been lazily looking for the same one.
      The balmain isn't my cup of tea though
      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• unwashed
        • Dec 2008

Not sure if trolling...

Originally posted by newp View Post
        Wh... what. Which footwear are you going to wear with bikers?
        Geobaskets
        Grailed link

Comment

• Crowzer
          • Feb 2011

Faust in Supreme and Balmain ? Did I miss something ?

Comment

• nonomomo
            • Oct 2009

Well I'd imagine the black biker jeans would fit with most brands like MA+, ccp. If I were i to ever get something from Balmain, it will be this.
            Nice supreme pickup too. Isn't the whole collab fully sold out?

Comment

• yay
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
              Those purchases seem delightfully out of character for you.
              well they ARE black

my recent purchase:

burnt a1 kubos with silver detailing, they are pretty sweet i must say

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

i think balmain bikers can look cool
                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by nonomomo View Post
                  Well I'd imagine the black biker jeans would fit with most brands like MA+, ccp. If I were i to ever get something from Balmain, it will be this.
                  Nice supreme pickup too. Isn't the whole collab fully sold out?
                  As Dumbledore once said to Harry Potter, "Being me has its privileges" . I think I will share the sweatshirt with my daughter.

I'll post a WAYWT with Balmain's. They are the most understated version, of course (black, lightly waxed, no distressing), and done RO style (long top, tucked into boots) they look discreet. I mulled the purchase for quite some time, for obvious reasons. In the end I decided that it's kinda punk, but I'll let Fuuma get down to the semiotic nitty-gritty of this...
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hausofblaq
                    • Oct 2014

Recently traded my Ramones for a pair of Rick's creepers.

I can see why Faust loves his so much.

Comment

• unwashed
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      I'll post a WAYWT with Balmain's. They are the most understated version, of course (black, lightly waxed, no distressing), and done RO style (long top, tucked into boots) they look discreet. I mulled the purchase for quite some time, for obvious reasons. In the end I decided that it's kinda punk, but I'll let Fuuma get down to the semiotic nitty-gritty of this...
                      I think the jeans are cool and they're on my wishlist as well, but for probably the same reasons (steep pricing?) not yet purchased.
                      1k for designerjeans for me is still pretty insane in my book, I'd rather spend the amount on some MA+, BBS or the likes. Still waiting for a sale on these

How do these fit compared to drkshdw jeans? Can you say a 29 Balmain is a 29 Drkshdw?
                      Grailed link

Comment

• Crowzer
                        • Feb 2011

Balmain biker jeans have a weird sizing, it's like each jean have its own size. For example, my previous Balmain biker size was 29 whereas my all DRKSHDW jeans are 31. You should ask measurements before.

There is a thread for sizes too.

Comment

• yay
                          • Sep 2014

^i think the balmain bikers start to look really odd/bad quickly if they don't fit perfectly, too

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                            I think the jeans are cool and they're on my wishlist as well, but for probably the same reasons (steep pricing?) not yet purchased.
                            1k for designerjeans for me is still pretty insane in my book, I'd rather spend the amount on some MA+, BBS or the likes. Still waiting for a sale on these

How do these fit compared to drkshdw jeans? Can you say a 29 Balmain is a 29 Drkshdw?
                            Crowzer is right - the saddle is very wide. I got a 30, but a 29 would've been even better. And I am definitely not a 29, more like a 31 (my drkshdw are 30). Yay is also right that if they don't fit perfectly, they can look bulky. I think the fault mainly lays with the two front zippered pockets, the only superfluous detail on them in my opinion, which make them top-front heavy. The denim is quite stiff.

Good job, houseofblaq.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleves
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
                              Recently traded my Ramones for a pair of Rick's creepers.
                              wow, you really made quite the trade up! Good for you, you even got an older version which is IMO a lot better than the newer season ones! Take care of those soles in general though as they can separate after lots of wear! The leather on mine is starting to rip and I don't even know how to go about getting these fixed, hopefully the good ol Firm can do something about it.
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• nonomomo
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                As Dumbledore once said to Harry Potter, "Being me has its privileges" . I think I will share the sweatshirt with my daughter.

Lucky girl!! Looking forward to the waywt

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎