Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naturalalmonds
    • Sep 2013

Nice pickups blackfedora, that shearling looks like it'll do well for our winters
    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Nickefuge
      • Nov 2014

Beautiful pieces. Did you get the vest from eBay? I´ve seen an auction with the same one and almost participated, but got scared I couldn´t pull it off and I´d look like a dwarf with a jet pack.
      Could you post a WAYWT with it? :)
      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• blackfedora
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
        Beautiful pieces. Did you get the vest from eBay? I´ve seen an auction with the same one and almost participated, but got scared I couldn´t pull it off and I´d look like a dwarf with a jet pack.
        Yeah, it's the one from the recent eBay auction. A WAYWT contribution will have to wait until it cools down a little, we are currently in a muggy heatwave.

Comment

• SafetyKat
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
          Come to think of it, the short squat "dwarf chic" might be where its at in the next few years, especially looking at the popularity of all the tall skinny models right now. Hell, this is SZ man! Counter-culture is an ethos here! Be the drop of blood dribbling off of the very edge of the cutting edge of fashion!!!!!

P.S. I spit my drink when I read the jetpack part.

Comment

• frostiblack
            • Apr 2015

Rick Owens bucket bag. I saw a SZ member express the utility/aesthetics of this one in another thread, and thought it will work nicely for an everyday tote.

Comment

• twelve12twelve
              • Jul 2015

A couple of deliveries today, thankfully these boots fit perfectly. Was a little worried there for a moment

This really is the epitome of 'the finer things in life,' isn't it.

You've got me under your wrath now sz, this spell is relentless...

Comment

• timm3h
                • Mar 2011

Just got these Junya Watanabe pants back from the tailor this week, thoughts on the fit? I've already gotten them tapered about an inch, was wondering if it would be a bad idea to get the thighs taken in another inch or so... doable? Or getting to the point where the proportions might be thrown off? Those I've asked seem roughly split on tailoring again vs. leaving as is. Also, the tailor doesn't want to touch the outseam given how it's constructed, so any further alterations must be done at the inseam.

(Also apologies for the mean mugging, that was unintended )
                Clothing deconstruction & review

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                  • Sep 2013

I think taking them in an inch would be going a little far, might make them start to look skinny. I think they look good as is and are a good fit for the other brands you wear
                  I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

Leave as is and let good styling carry it the rest of the way, like you just did. That is such a solid fit overall, actually.

Edit: wish you would post more in WAYWT in general. Always love seeing Japanese stuff done well.
                    Last edited by DudleyGray; 09-07-2015, 01:02 PM.
                    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Agreed with the above

twelve12 - nice finds! Zippered jackets are hard to come by
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• timm3h
                        • Mar 2011

Appreciate the thoughts guys. The more I look at it the less I think the pants need more adjustment.

DudleyGray thanks a lot. I wouldn't be averse to posting in WAYWT but alas my five posts per year posting schedule has not yet granted me access...
                        Clothing deconstruction & review

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by timm3h View Post
                          Appreciate the thoughts guys. The more I look at it the less I think the pants need more adjustment.

DudleyGray thanks a lot. I wouldn't be averse to posting in WAYWT but alas my five posts per year posting schedule has not yet granted me access...

change out the shirt and the boots and you are good!

I like the fit.....White / grey shirt or something that doesnt clash would be great
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• round
                            • Aug 2015

(to be worn with an undershirt, can't pull off the stomach out look lol)

Props to SZ for showing me Sruli.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              change out the shirt and the boots and you are good!

I like the fit.....White / grey shirt or something that doesnt clash would be great
                              I actually like it as is. Kind of a stealth elegance professorial thing going on.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• chandler
                                • Jan 2011

I agree with Faust and with the sizing.

Looks good IMO as is

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢