Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jap808
    • Dec 2012

Today, I couldn't resist to the jumpman...

I know, I know, but it reminds me of my first pair of serious kicks (the Jordan V) when Spike was still doing Nike's commercial, so...

Comment

• yffet
      • Aug 2009

The (vlong) wait is over and it's finally here.

I know you guys dont like our Cyprus friends but they were very nice with me giving me updates every month, answering to my emails within 30 min. I am the one who contacted them btw.

I dont have that kind of feedback/support in Paris as everytime i speak about special order from Carol they put BBS leathers on me instead .

Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• en0rm
        • May 2010

they look amazing yffet i havnt had any bad experiences before, but heard about what went on here a while back...
        if your a size 10 and want so sell them

Comment

• GucciAmen
          • Sep 2014

Absolutely stunning leather treatment on those (what is it? -- if I may ask); let me know if you ever want to swap for my black pair (same model).

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

It looks great as itself unless you dont add rubber heel. I saw some with added rubber heel and the aesthetic changed..

Anyway, great purchase
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• yffet
              • Aug 2009

Thank you for your kind words.

Yeah i was thinking of not vibraming them and wear them without protection.

Leather is CUBS-PTC (Horse Cordovan). l missed the one Darkland was selling something like 2/3 years ago so i just asked for the same model/leather/color. CUBA was not avaible so i went for CUBS. Result is actually much more impressive. Cant wait to see how it ages.
              Last edited by yffet; 10-26-2015, 04:22 AM.
              Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

So far this season.

CDG H+ spiral wool duffle coat from the CDG Trading Museum in Tokyo. The pattern on the coat is totally insane. The coat is light - fall weight, not winter.

Boris Bidjan Saberi cotton/cashmere ninja hoodie from the BBS boutique in New York. This is incredibly warm and heavy - it can easily function as a jacket. The hanger photo does not do it justice - it really comes alive on the wearer, especially because of how the zipper falls. I'll post a fit pic soon.

I don't think I will be buying anything else this season, with perhaps the exception of a CDG H+ blazer
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• round
                  • Aug 2015

A Red August Friar Coat

A1923 Classic Work Boots

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

E, that Duffle Coat looks amazing! Bring it this week!
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      E, that Duffle Coat looks amazing! Bring it this week!
                      Thanks - I will!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                        • Sep 2006

CDGH+ this season is
                        music

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                          • Apr 2013

How is the quality of that a red august stuff that is spamming up instagram tags like a hypebeast? I saw some of the pictures and the construction looks kind of funky and the box pocket placement on some of the jackets is kind of off and too close to the buttons for my taste, but I'd rather hear from someone who actually bought the stuff how it is
                          Originally posted by unwashed
                          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                          Originally posted by Ahimsa
                          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                            How is the quality of that a red august stuff that is spamming up instagram tags like a hypebeast? I saw some of the pictures and the construction looks kind of funky and the box pocket placement on some of the jackets is kind of off and too close to the buttons for my taste, but I'd rather hear from someone who actually bought the stuff how it is
                            I've only purchased one thing from him so take this with a grain of salt but it seems pretty decent construction and I went into it thinking it'd be worse but was pleasantly surprised. There are small cosmetic issues here and there but nothing important to the construction. I've worn my jacket quite a bit so far without any issues at all and I'm sure it will last quite some time.

If they get busy and have tons of orders to fill? I can see them having construction issues with it as they're mainly mto now I think. But overall it was a positive experience and as long as he continues at it I'm sure it will grow into something great.

Comment

• magic
                              • Feb 2009

I think he is a member here? Good to see that the designer got supported by Szer.
                              Focusing on object details

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by magic View Post
                                I think he is a member here? Good to see that the designer got supported by Szer.
                                Yeah, he has a thread in the DIY section.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎