X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: it came! ccp fencing jacket

Nice Joey! That jacket never ceases to amaze me and I can't wait to see it in a WAYWT.

P.S. So nice of your girlfriend to send you pics while you're away!
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chim
      • Dec 2006

Wow, the CCP fencing is just nuts. Congrats!

Kompressorkev- the julius jacket I bought is from 2003 A/W. It retailed for around 1600 usd but I got it for less on yahoo auctions.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

albert, do you know the price points?

[/quote]

Unfortunately no. Typical of CCP, the exact pricing wont be known until the items actually arrive. The shorter gloves will be each under $1000 a pair though. There is a long pair this season (almost to the shoulder!) that I think you buy only one of (may not come in pairs) and that one may be over the $1000 mark. Reminded me of Helmut Lang's sleeve piece from years ago.....

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="ddohnggo"]

[/quote]

Unfortunately no. Typical of CCP, the exact pricing wont be known until the items actually arrive. The shorter gloves will be each under $1000 a pair though. There is a long pair this season (almost to the shoulder!) that I think you buy only one of (may not come in pairs) and that one may be over the $1000 mark. Reminded me of Helmut Lang's sleeve piece from years ago.....

[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me - I have one of the HL sleeves that I've only worn once or twice!

The CCP gloves you mention sound insane. I'm thinking of getting the Raf bicep-length gloves this season, but I fear they will be well over a grand.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="ddohnggo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me - I have one of the HL sleeves that I've only worn once or twice!

The CCP gloves you mention sound insane. I'm thinking of getting the Raf bicep-length gloves this season, but I fear they will be well over a grand.

[/quote]

Raf Gauntlet gloves= $2300.....Rent not included. :D

Comment

• analog
              • Dec 2006

If those Raf gauntlet-gloves came with matching grieves I would buy them. Not really. But maybe. They'd be a big hit at our next Korean Mafia meeting.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Does anyone have a photo of these much heralded Raf leather gloves? Love to see what they're all about... especially at nosebleed inducing prices such as that hahaha

A bit more detail on the CCP gloves this season:

at least 3 types:

1. fingerless gloves with leather thumb (think the glove leather jacket but just the hand portion)

2. full fingered glove kind of like the "frozen" glove from last fall but in a thicker, glossy leather and with an elastic wrist

3. bicep length full leather glove with the fingerless front like the glove leather jacket. Model photos showed it worn over the sweater. I believe it comes in a pair as well although the model wore it only on one arm.

there may be more... but this is all I have info on.

Also the jointed pants may be around $1200-1400.....

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

Re: Recent Purchases

albert, any price estimates on #2?
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Hopefully A should be getting thier next CCP shipment within a month. More sweaters, jackets, wool coat, a pant, and of course the boots and more accessories. :)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Joey all that Sato could assure me was that # 1 and #2 were under $1k each. My guess is somewhere in the $600 range based on the cost of the "alien" glovees and "CCP price inflation" over the seasons haha.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

oof. looks like i'll be looking elsewhere for gloves!
                        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

That, and the knit gloves from this season are $450 or so. (And I believe that's a 'good deal') :D

I'm guessing $700.... haha

Comment

• kompressorkev
                            • Dec 2006

there were some white suede CCP gloves for sale on a japanese website, went for only 15,600 yen ($130 USD?), but they just sold. and, who wants to buyused gloves? i'm fine w/used jackets and stuff....butthen again, that might bethe only way to get CCP for reasonable price hehe.

about gloves: i believe Backlash's gloves might be a good alternative. usually they come w/ half-zipper, and nice leather - pricepoint about half that of CCP from what i've heard about CCP. 250-400 range for leather, and a lot of Backlash's leather items this season are Guidi Cordovan leather. not sure if that applies to gloves, buta good amountof their recent leatherwearis byGuidi, and Cordovan leather at that. yoox even has a pair of their boots for half price right now, in multiple sizes. CCP does have that artisanal edge to it, but Backlash might be a good (more affordable) alternative to look in to.

Comment

• irrlicht
                              • Jan 2007

just got the cloak coat.. couldn't be any happier... and for this month:

raf geometry bracelate

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/img]

the viridi-anne overlock detail tee

ccp slightly asymmetrical shirt

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Irrlicht- Very nice man, I think you're gonna love the shirt! It's maybe one of my most favorite purchases, I'm actually still kicking myself for not buying one while it was on sale at AB.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎