• Jan 2007

Re: Recent Purchases

a bit of frenzy lately..

ma+ accordion duffel bag

ma+ waist bag thingy

ma+ wallet..

julus wool/silk beanie

julius x sarti cashmere/silk stole

[img]The%20image%20%E2%80%9Chttp://image.blog.livedoor.jp/chaos6669nose/imgs/9/1/91fbfcfa.JPG%E2%80%9D%20cannot%20be%20displayed,%2 0because%20it%20contains%20errors.[/img]

Comment

• Chim
        • Dec 2006

amazing stuff as always les. Let me know if the julius beanie doesnt work out for you =P

Comment

• ionn26
          • Feb 2007

Well.. I just got to tried on some of the Julius pieces. I got to say.. either I got really fat(which is a high chance) or they cut really small. I remember got a size 2 for the leather jacket and he is taller than me and it fits him perfectly but when I tried it on.. I could not even ... zip up [70] even with me holding my breath and tucking my tummy in as much as possible. [:(] I also tried on size 3.. and it was loose all over but I guess it would fit better with a shirt. Although I have to say the end of the sleeve was quite large and awkward.

I also tried on size 2 for the pants.. and man it is tight.. so I got the silver jeans in size 3.. and still tight around my thigh.. oh curse this muscle thigh...

Also.. if anyone is interested.. Martin Margiela has his classic berlin snearker out this season in soft suede.. man.. it feels like wearing nothing... and so comfy.. anyone know where I can get a pair in USA and the price point??? Pity they didnt have my size....I need a size 43. Also.. Margiela also did a different patter on the berlin sneaker this season too.. I thought was.. interesting.. kind of like the hot wheel logo... [72]

Comment

• irrlicht
            • Jan 2007

[quote user="ionn26"]Also.. if anyone is interested.. Martin Margiela has his classic berlin snearker out this season in soft suede.. man.. it feels like wearing nothing... and so comfy.. anyone know where I can get a pair in USA and the price point??? Pity they didnt have my size....I need a size 43. Also.. Margiela also did a different patter on the berlin sneaker this season too.. I thought was.. interesting.. kind of like the hot wheel logo... [72][/quote]

you meant these ones? i kinda liked them... the suede one sounds amazing as well!

Comment

• irrlicht
              • Jan 2007

[quote user="Chim"]amazing stuff as always les. Let me know if the julius beanie doesnt work out for you =P
              [/quote]

[:'(]i'd cry if it doesnt.. took me forever to find it since on all webshops these beanies are sold out

Comment

• ionn26
                • Feb 2007

YEs irricht.. thats the one... ...

Comment

• CHRIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006

-ann demeulemeester buckle shirt / asymmetrical layered shirt
                  -ann demeulemeester virgin wool - ramie skinny pants / boiled wool bag
                  -alexander mcqueen exaggerated neck & sleeve turtleneck
                  -raf simons tweed skinny pants (the bestfitting dress pants on fucking earth)

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                    • Jun 2007

Damn....those are some sexie ass boots. [<:o)] What are you going to wear with it? Don't forget to post it on the "What are you wearing today?" thread if you do. [75]

-Andy

[quote user="laika"]

[/quote]

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                      • Jun 2007

[74] [74] [74] [83]

What the heck is this? [:|] This could be anybody wearing just anything. [:(] The jacket looks like a sweater cardigan in this picture with you wearing it.

It's really nice looking piece on the hanger. [Y] Someone should take the pictures for you so you can show how it was intended to be worn. [79]

-Andy

[quote user="DHC"]

[/quote]

Comment

• DHC
                        • Jul 2007

LMAO!!! Why don't you shut up Andy! j/k [83] I know it sucks, but I'm
                        not going to go asking people to take pictures of me. So is that an offer to snap shots? Thursday! Still rollin' up on this Angeleno, right? I'm feeling an ma+ day coming up. [75]

Besides, you said you'd bring some shyte over, so don't flake. And rock that Julius piece you got from Albert. I really want to see that in person. I'm calling you to remind you of all this....you scallywag.

Originally posted by Faust
                        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Avantster
                          ¤¤¤
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="irrlicht"]

julus wool/silk beanie
                          julius x sarti cashmere/silk stole[/quote]

Great pickups. Where'd you get the stole? I didn't know Julius did a collab with faliero sarti.

I've also been wanting that beanie but I'm pretty satisfied with my LUC one.

[quote user="ionn26"]

Well.. I just got to tried on some of the
                          Julius pieces. I got to say.. either I got really fat(which is a high
                          chance) or they cut really small. I remember got a size 2 for the
                          leather jacket and he is taller than me and it fits him perfectly but
                          when I tried it on.. I could not even ... zip up [70] even with me
                          holding my breath and tucking my tummy in as much as possible. [:(] I
                          also tried on size 3.. and it was loose all over but I guess it would
                          fit better with a shirt. Although I have to say the end of the sleeve
                          was quite large and awkward.

I also tried on size 2 for the
                          pants.. and man it is tight.. so I got the silver jeans in size 3.. and
                          still tight around my thigh.. oh curse this muscle thigh...

[/quote]

Damn, sorry to hear the jacket didn't work out. How's the CCP coming along, haha.

Interesting pants, love to see them being worn. Post some pics if you can!

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• tony
                            • Sep 2007

i bought this jacket a few days ago..

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

I bought this Raf Simons metallic silver sweater, but without the side/arm design - the version that Barneys has. It's absolutely gorgeous. I would like to thank dontbecruel for gracefully agreeing not to compete against me during the Ebay auction - this is how this community should work.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Oh, and this Margiela belt from YOOX.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎