• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Recent Purchases

Yep, I still like the jacket. We are not letting you let it go [<:o)]
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

damn [74]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• drexl
        • Sep 2006

Damn, I guess I'll be the voice of dissent...

Mike, I like how the jacket fits on the body, it's awesome. But if you really don't like the collar, then return it. I mean, you paid a pretty big amount for it, so you better love the damn thing if you're gonna keep it. Maybe try the hooded washed leather one (like on LVR)?

Comment

• darkanimal
          • Sep 2006

Hey Mike, I tried on that exact jacket and for some reason when I zipped them up, they covered part of my face just how it was shown in LVR. Not loose but just snug enough. Must be differrent cut for larger sizes, hmmmm. It's really a nice jacket, softer than last season's which I really didn't approve of.

Comment

• Chim
            • Dec 2006

i think it still looks awesome mike, but when you're paying that much
            for a jacket you better be in LOVE with it. There will always be
            others, just return it if you don't like it.

Comment

• xcoldricex
              • Sep 2006

yeah i still like it.

but if you hate it that much you can send it over to me! ;)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="drexl"]

Damn, I guess I'll be the voice of dissent...

Mike, I like how the jacket fits on the body, it's awesome. But if you really don't like the collar, then return it. I mean, you paid a pretty big amount for it, so you better love the damn thing if you're gonna keep it. Maybe try the hooded washed leather one (like on LVR)?

[/quote]

That one is STUNNING. I saw it in Paris and really really really wanted it on the spot. Anyone in the US carry that piece and any idea on the sizing? It's probably over $2k isn't it though :(

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chim"]i think it still looks awesome mike, but when you're paying that much for a jacket you better be in LOVE with it. There will always be others, just return it if you don't like it.
                  [/quote]

yea thats what I was thinking, I dont want to keep it if I'll end up not wearing it a lot or not liking it perfectly.

thanks for all the input guys!

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• tony
                    • Sep 2007

the hooded one costs 1300? i think it is the cheapest model, i tried it on i had an XS in this jacket and it fits me perfect, but the hoddie detail just kept me from buying..

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="tony"]the hooded one costs 1300? i think it is the cheapest model, i tried it on i had an XS in this jacket and it fits me perfect, but the hoddie detail just kept me from buying..
                      [/quote]

Agreed. The hood is unflattering at all, tried it on as well.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

^ really? damn.... hehe well thanks guys for stopping me from making a bad purchase!
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• darkanimal
                          • Sep 2006

I second the RO hooded jacket, very underwhelming. The fleece like material inside made it cheap looking. They were going for $2600. The goodphotos on LVR made them so much more desirable tho.

Comment

• tony
                            • Sep 2007

hm i think there is a fleece and non fleece version, as far as i remember the one i tried didn´t had fleece inside, i´m quite sure... i could check it tomorrow.

i think the jacket is quite cool but i just don´t like the hoodie (on me) on other people it could look really good.

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Albert, just get the RO leather moto jacket with fur collar! haha

Saw a few of these yesterday and man are they over the top.
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• tony
                                • Sep 2007

do you mean the one with the skunk collar? fuck, they are so amazing, and this collar so damn ugly (thank god, you can take it off), this jacket is just huge....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎