• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tony
    • Sep 2007

Re: Recent Purchases

[quote user="irrlicht"]

thanks faust.. you are too kind [H]

i still regret a bit not getting that cashmere neck-warmer from you.. if i did then i would've got a set with these

(...)
    [/quote]

where did you get these and how much if i may ask?

Comment

• tony
      • Sep 2007

[64][64][64][64][64]

Comment

• irrlicht
        • Jan 2007

thats some hugeass screen right there!

and for the lm mittens i got the pair on yahoo for a bit less than $100.. a nice deal[H]

Comment

• tony
          • Sep 2007

ahh, if you find another pair... you know where to find me... which label?

Comment

• irrlicht
            • Jan 2007

^ lmaltieri circa 04'. faust was selling a matching neckwarmer from the same season too..

here is another one on yahoo

Comment

• xcoldricex
              • Sep 2006

fuck. i just got my hands on a brand new, perfect lmaltieri winter coat.

i hope i can keep it! wool lined with that crazy metal fabric, selvedge lapels and collar, horn buttons...

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ gorgeous. <jaw drops>. i have one in the same cut. if it's a 3, you should be good.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                  • Sep 2007

[quote user="DHC"][quote user="Casius"][quote user="andrewislasorad"]

[quote user="Casius"]RO black pants w/ leather panels [/quote]

What was the damage on these, I wouldn't mind a 'winter' version to go along with the organza ones I have. The fit is a total ace, I really love the fit and cut of Ricks pants.

Oh..and Maxfield's staff is insanely horrible, no question about that.

[/quote]

Andrew- They were $770 from Maxfield. A little pricey, but they are absolutely stunning. The leather is so soft and the fit is slim, but not overly tight. Plus, the weight is perfect for Fall.

DHC- He had hair. But I think there's only 2 male SA's working there so it shouldn't be too hard...haha.

[/quote]

Yeah, and apparently both are inept. (j/k...or am I???) They hustle, I'll give them that, but product knowledge should be a priority. Great purchases by the way. [Y] The pants look like they have a very nice cut through the thigh area.

[/quote]
                  I was recently informed that the reason that the staff at Max's is oh so cordial and quite knowledgable, is because they don't have to be. I asked the question, 'even if it is to serve someone who might spend 100k+ in a year?(notmy$)' To which I received hearty laughter. Which was only replaced with a condescending tone and the line 'They have regulars that drop that in a visit, and spend over a mill a year'......ahhhhh.....source of prickishness determined....who cares about anything relevant to the clothes like knowledge or service when you have clients that come in and rapid-fire their plastic at everything in sight. great taste -----yawn----

EDIT: smiley's not working....i'm using a mac....is this a problem....please anyone, faust?

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

two most recent purchases:

Rick Owens knit - I love this, very long and lightweight but still feels warm. looks a bit longer in reality than in the cropped pic

cdiem boots

+ attachment hitops
                    attachment hoody

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Karim"]
                      I was recently informed that the reason that the staff at Max's is oh so cordial and quite knowledgable, is because they don't have to be. I asked the question, 'even if it is to serve someone who might spend 100k+ in a year?(notmy$)' To which I received hearty laughter. Which was only replaced with a condescending tone and the line 'They have regulars that drop that in a visit, and spend over a mill a year'......ahhhhh.....source of prickishness determined....who cares about anything relevant to the clothes like knowledge or service when you have clients that come in and rapid-fire their plastic at everything in sight. great taste -----yawn----

EDIT: smiley's not working....i'm using a mac....is this a problem....please anyone, faust?

[/quote]

Works fine on my mac. Hit the smiley icon, then click on the one you want to use, and it will insert the shortcut in your post.

And, btw, I think that's FUD on their part. A mil a year? That's probably half their store's buy.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• uparmoured
                        • Sep 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

cdiem boots[/quote]

Just beautiful...

FS: M.A+
                        FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• LanceP
                          • Oct 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

two most recent purchases:

Rick Owens knit - I love this, very long and lightweight but still feels warm. looks a bit longer in reality than in the cropped pic

[/quote]

This knit piece looks great. May I ask where you picked it up? The Library?

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

Really nice sweater Mike.

Faust what is FUD?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]

Faust what is FUD?

[/quote]

Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

[quote user="LanceP"]

This knit piece looks great. May I ask where you picked it up? The Library?

[/quote]

LVR (with their nice markup..), havent seen it anywhere else. even the RO store only had some variation which was more oversized and thicker.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎