• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnFG
    • May 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

It's this one:

http://www.arthur.gr.jp/tsuhan/cgis/goodslist.cgi?this_num_genre=&genre_id=00000140

posted up by a member here in the MA+ forum.

[/quote]

Albert,

txs for the link!
    Man I love to see those shoes in person...

Do you know if they ship international?

JF

Comment

• xcoldricex
      • Sep 2006

they don't ship international- but i can help if you need stuff shipped from them (or any other place that CC is a form of payment in JP). i'll charge less than other proxies say ~11%.

Comment

• JohnFG
        • May 2007

Txs for the kind offer, will let you know if I need help!

JF

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]Have you tried weaving the other end of your CCP belt through the buckle? That way you'll have the three holes for size adjustments. Or is it the same thing either way? In my experience CCP belts come in one size only. Please PM me if you're still interested in selling it nonetheless...[/quote]

the way they are adjusted is reverse, you adjust it when open and then close it with just one hole. the way its adjusted in the pic is the tightest. this one is a size 52, I'm a 50 in the trousers usually so its just a bit big for me. I could always have some more holes punched into it but I might be too lazy to do that ;)

[/quote]

I always wondered whether that was the "proper" way to do it. One of my CCP belts looks amazing when closed on the one hole side. Everything is perfectly symmetrical and all the holes are obscured by the leather. But on my other belt the hole is way closer to the end of the leather, and it looks far less elegant because the holes are visible no matter which way it's buckled. I guess that's the beauty/torture of CCP.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Faust"]

I got another Margiela classic (the most classic of his pieces I think, behind the biker jacket). Typical Margiela brilliance, looks simple from afar, but check out the weave [:|]

[/quote]

Never mind, canceled my order. Browns sucks.

[/quote]

Round 2. By now, of course, the $ sunk from two weeks ago.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bakla
              • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Round 2. By now, of course, the $ sunk from two weeks ago.[/quote]

Yes, but aren't you getting it at 50% off again? Unfortunately, not free shipping, but it shouldn't be too much.

Comment

• bakla
                • Oct 2006

Got the Rick Owens hooded moleskin coat along with my Burberry purchases today. Oh, also bought a new iMac and some software...I think I need to stop spending.

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Which hooded coat? The sport type jacket with huge hood?

Love that thing...

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
                    • Oct 2006

This thing (thanks to Joey for the small but nevertheless effective pic):

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Yea, that jacket is awesome! Great purchase indeed.
                      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]Round 2. By now, of course, the $ sunk from two weeks ago.[/quote]

Yes, but aren't you getting it at 50% off again? Unfortunately, not free shipping, but it shouldn't be too much.
                        [/quote]

Yep. Shipping is a bit expensive at 20 gbp, but is offset by VAT (25gbp). Congrats on the iMac! Should be getting mine by the end of the month (although I wonder if I should hold out for MacWorld by now).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

[quote user="bakla"]This thing (thanks to Joey for the small but nevertheless effective pic):

[/quote]

I love this coat! Did you find it in New York or purchase it online? If it's the one I'm thinking of they ran out of my size at Atelier...

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• bakla
                            • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]Round 2. By now, of course, the $ sunk from two weeks ago.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep. Shipping is a bit expensive at 20 gbp, but is offset by VAT (25gbp). Congrats on the iMac! Should be getting mine by the end of the month (although I wonder if I should hold out for MacWorld by now).

[/quote]

It's only a couple of weeks til Macworld, right? Hold out if you can, and if they come out with anything new, even if you buy the older versions, there might be price drops. Lord knows there have been on the white plastic versions. I also recommend you buy them at Tekserve. Ironically, they know more about the Macs than the people at Apple themselves (both the phone or store salespeople - believe me, I've asked quite a few, a lot of them are like Barneys SAs[:|]) and I got mine for over $400 cheaper, especially if you order more RAM.

Comment

• bakla
                              • Oct 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]

[quote user="bakla"]This thing (thanks to Joey for the small but nevertheless effective pic):

[/quote]

I love this coat! Did you find it in New York or purchase it online? If it's the one I'm thinking of they ran out of my size at Atelier...

[/quote]

Yeah, I love it too. I walked in the dressing room at Barneys with some things to try on, walked out and was about to leave then saw it on the table near the Sale racks. Apparently it was a return that someone had just brought back, and it was about to be put on the floor. It wasn't eve marked down yet, so I asked a SA, who them marked it down for me.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Nice Bakla!!!

What great timing no?

I'm (tentatively) happy to finally score these. Hope they fit right:

Will likely also be taking the plunge on a little bit of Avantindietro for me and C2 as well soon.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎