Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="ddohnggo"]don't lose them!
      [/quote]

Buy a bag and keep them there.

Comment

• Buckwheat
        • Sep 2006

That's acool coat bakla. I like high neck coat. Looks like you can hide your whole face in that thing.

Albert - congrat on those gloves. Great color too. What kind of lining inside?

For me, I got a Yohji shirt andcouple Paul Harnden sweaters from Pollyanna sale.

Comment

• jj.still
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="bakla"]
          It's only a couple of weeks til Macworld, right? Hold out if you can, and if they come out with anything new, even if you buy the older versions, there might be price drops. Lord knows there have been on the white plastic versions. I also recommend you buy them at Tekserve. Ironically, they know more about the Macs than the people at Apple themselves (both the phone or store salespeople - believe me, I've asked quite a few, a lot of them are like Barneys SAs[:|]) and I got mine for over $400 cheaper, especially if you order more RAM.
          [/quote]

From what I've read it's 18th January.Wonder if they will introduce new ultra-compact laptop)

As for recent purchases:

boughtmore RO tees, black stretch N(N)jeans, grey LUC cashmere knit and got trilemma: ccp zip bootsVS CDiem laceupsVS wait for new Augusta's laceups

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Buckwheat"]

That's acool coat bakla. I like high neck coat. Looks like you can hide your whole face in that thing.

For me, I got a Yohji shirt andcouple Paul Harnden sweaters from Pollyanna sale.

[/quote]

Awesome pickups on your part Buckwheat!

The gloves are a shearling so aside from your fingertips, they'll be super warm. The color is darker than i had expected (from seeing photos in the past of them) and that's a good thing hehehe.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Buckwheat
              • Sep 2006

That's cool Albert. I am sure they will blend in well with your wadorabe.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"]

[quote user="bakla"]This thing (thanks to Joey for the small but nevertheless effective pic):

[/quote]

I love this coat! Did you find it in New York or purchase it online? If it's the one I'm thinking of they ran out of my size at Atelier...

[/quote]

Yeah, I love it too. I walked in the dressing room at Barneys with some things to try on, walked out and was about to leave then saw it on the table near the Sale racks. Apparently it was a return that someone had just brought back, and it was about to be put on the floor. It wasn't eve marked down yet, so I asked a SA, who them marked it down for me.

[/quote]

What luck! That's awesome. I'm tempted to order it from Oki-Ni but without trying it on I don't want to run the risk.
                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• bakla
                  • Oct 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"]

[quote user="bakla"]This thing (thanks to Joey for the small but nevertheless effective pic):

[/quote]

I love this coat! Did you find it in New York or purchase it online? If it's the one I'm thinking of they ran out of my size at Atelier...

[/quote]

Yeah, I love it too. I walked in the dressing room at Barneys with some things to try on, walked out and was about to leave then saw it on the table near the Sale racks. Apparently it was a return that someone had just brought back, and it was about to be put on the floor. It wasn't eve marked down yet, so I asked a SA, who them marked it down for me.

[/quote]

What luck! That's awesome. I'm tempted to order it from Oki-Ni but without trying it on I don't want to run the risk.

[/quote]

Yeah, I know what you mean. The piece I got is a Medium, which has an overized fit that seems completely appropriate with this look. I should really be a Small/46, but without anything to compare it to, I'm puzzled by how right it looks on me. Then again, Rick's outwear does have a tendency to fit smaller, while his pants tend to be on the larger size. I know that I have a drkshdw jean jacket that's tight in a Medium as well, so who knows...

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Yea, I remember hearing that jacket ran a bit big as well. But what great timing! I would've bought it too. :D
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• xcoldricex
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="Buckwheat"]

[/quote]

The gloves are a shearling so aside from your fingertips, they'll be super warm. The color is darker than i had expected (from seeing photos in the past of them) and that's a good thing hehehe.

[/quote]

it's actually rabbit fur :)

Comment

• ardeetee
                        • Apr 2007

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]

[/quote]

Speaking of Oki-Ni, has anyone been in contact with them recently? I've emailed them 2x about an order placed on Dec 20th and I haven't received the package or even a reply to my emails. I was looking at that jacket too, but there's no way I'm placing another order until this is sorted out first.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"][quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="Buckwheat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

it's actually rabbit fur :)

[/quote]

I stand corrected :)

Another animal pelt to add to my collection... horse, cow, sheep, donkey, rabbit and hopefully some llama. Woohoo!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

don't forget polar bear, the ultimate pelt
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

those gloves are ccp right?
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

hai!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎