• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Drkshdw black cord jacket...

Glad you like it! Yea, the pictures are shit. Now that my wife lost out point'n'shoot digicam, it may be a perfect excuse to buy a digital SLR.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Re: Recent Purchases

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="mindrice"]

[quote user="Faust"]FINALLY! Snagged the last DRKSHDW gimp hoodie at a palatable price from Browns :-)
      [/quote]

expect an email from browns very soon. the item was at press and then sold. i guess they have been having problems with their live inventory. i bought the hood (the last one) 4 times. early, mid, before and after christmas.

"I don?t believe the hoodie magically arrived in press, but rather was with press the whole time, it just takes a bit of time when an item is with press because they have to wait to be sent back the item before we can confirm the order, and the reason we had to deal with press is because it is the last one.

The item is still on the website as it is still showing on the stock system, however we are in the process of removing it.

Browns do apologise for any disappointment and delay in dealings but according to all the emails I have been forwarded the web department could not have done more in getting back to you."

[/quote]

shit, don't tell me this.

[/quote]

well, at least they were nice enough to call. [:'(]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

They called you, faust? That's actually pretty good. Maybe you should pick up the XS drkshdw zip hoodies at Amalga, if they would fit you. But they're really just plain hoodies.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"]They called you, faust? That's actually pretty good. Maybe you should pick up the XS drkshdw zip hoodies at Amalga, if they would fit you. But they're really just plain hoodies.
          [/quote]

Yea, that won't work. I was specifically enchanted by that zipper that runs all the way through the hood. thanks for the suggestion though.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Faust- maktub.jp/ has a medium and small still left in the gimp hoodie and with proxy fees I think it would come out to around $300. Not too too bad.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Faust- maktub.jp/ has a medium and small still left in the gimp hoodie and with proxy fees I think it would come out to around $300. Not too too bad.[/quote]

Thanks. I need a small. The medium is a bit too loose - I could've gotten one from A at that price.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Yea, I figured you would need a small as I'm a medium in those hoodies. And yea, $300 isn't that big of a discount either.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
                  • Oct 2006

Maktub has the side -zipped RO jeans as well, in black. Holts had one on hold for me but they wouldn't allow me to buy it over the phone because I "wasn't in their system yet." And my family in Toronto couldn't understand paying $300 for jeans when they felt for $200, you should get a full suit. Needless to say I didn't comment on their sartoria.

Ah well, I wondered whether it would look any better than the cord version but it looks just as bulky.

Comment

• drexl
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"]Maktub has the side -zipped RO jeans as well, in black. Holts had one on hold for me but they wouldn't allow me to buy it over the phone because I "wasn't in their system yet." And my family in Toronto couldn't understand paying $300 for jeans when they felt for $200, you should get a full suit. Needless to say I didn't comment on their sartoria.

Ah well, I wondered whether it would look any better than the cord version but it looks just as bulky.
                    [/quote]

The denim version of the side zip jeans are alot heavier and a bit bulkier than the cords, but they have alot more work done on them. I have the dust-colored jeans and the blue denim is first bleached in parts (it sort of looks like salt stains), then waxed with the dust-colored coating, then distressed around the waist and hem. Alot more elaborate than the cords. That being said, they're pretty damn hardcore.

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"]Maktub has the side -zipped RO jeans as well, in black. Holts had one on hold for me but they wouldn't allow me to buy it over the phone because I "wasn't in their system yet." And my family in Toronto couldn't understand paying $300 for jeans when they felt for $200, you should get a full suit. Needless to say I didn't comment on their sartoria.

[/quote]

I can buy them for you if you want....I'll just order them through my local Holt. Let me know.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Chim
                        • Dec 2006

bakla: i was always under the impression that the curvy zip jeans were very slim. What is "bulky" about them?

Comment

• drexl
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chim"]

bakla: i was always under the impression that the curvy zip jeans were very slim. What is "bulky" about them?

[/quote]

Prolly 'cause there's 4-5 layers of fabric on the waist and thighs

Comment

• bakla
                            • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chim"]

[/quote]

When I tried on the cord version at A, the extra layer made my hip area look really bulky. While RO jeans are pretty narrow, they're not skinny-slim, but I thought the 44 at Holts would be a good alternative since I'm normally a 46, but I noticed Ialways have to size down with RO jeans.

Fuuma, I appreciate the offer. Will PM you. Don't know if they're still there.

Comment

• Komakino
                              • Sep 2007

[quote user="Fuuma"]

[/quote]

I can buy them for you if you want....I'll just order them through my local Holt. Let me know.

[/quote]

I've been desperatelywanting some of these in31or 32... if anyone can help me I would be eternally grateful.

Graham

For purchasing information please email campbell@darklandsberlin.com

Comment

• drexl
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Komakino"]

[quote user="Fuuma"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've been desperatelywanting some of these in31or 32... if anyone can help me I would be eternally grateful.

Graham

[/quote]

Reborn has them in the dust-colored waxed denim version (www.reborn.ws)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎