• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Recent Purchases

t -1 until I make my computer purchasing decision...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

macbook air!
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Well, dontbecruel, I fulfilled my promise. I sent this thread to Browns along with my email expressing my dissatisfaction with their service. I expected a wool cardigan, and I got a cotton one.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Buckwheat
          • Sep 2006

That really sucks...are you talking about your new Margiela one?

Comment

• Buckwheat
            • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="bakla"]Got my delivery from Browns today as well. Not a basic at all, but I do love these sorta details. Fits like a dream, great, almost peaked shoulders, working sleeve buttons and the newer, longer length. Thanks to those who steered me to Browns when I was looking for this piece, which nobody really wanted in London, apparently, despite it being sold out at full price here in the US last year... and since they delayed so much in getting it to me, it got marked down to 50% off...

[/quote]

I really like this jacket bakla. Great purchase.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Buckwheat"]

That really sucks...are you talking about your new Margiela one?

[/quote]

Yes.

On a separate note, with macbook air costing $1799, I will pass. New iMac is it for me.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

haha. just got an e-mail from browns, they sold out on the Kolor jacket I ordered.. yes, its still on the site. classic.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Wow, what a joke.

On a lighter note. I got my stuff from pollyanna without a hitch! :D Very easy to deal with and got here only 4 days after leaving Europe.
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• skot4mc
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

haha. just got an e-mail from browns, they sold out on the Kolor jacket I ordered.. yes, its still on the site. classic.

[/quote]

same thing happened to me, except with a different item...its still 'available' on the website though.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

[quote user="skot4mc"]
                      same thing happened to me, except with a different item...its still 'available' on the website though.
                      [/quote]

its happened to me twice before,their servicewas just discussed a day or two ago..

I havent gotten any dispatch confirmation from pollyanna in 6 days either, guess their shit was out of stock as well.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Komakino
                        • Sep 2007

I ordered a DrkShdw hoody from Pollyanna before Christmas. When it arrived they had sent me a woman's CDG top. A strange mistake to make considering they put a picture of what you ordered on the invoice.

I had 2 wait in my house for 2 seperate days for the UPS guy to come and pick it up and return it to them and then a further 2 weeks to get the hoody from the woman in Australia that they had sent it to by mistake.

G.

For purchasing information please email campbell@darklandsberlin.com

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="wire.artist"]Pollyanna sometimes takes some time to dispatch, in fact last time when I had alreadyreceived the packet (quickly) the status was still as non dispatched item.[/quote]

hmm ok I hope I'm just missing the notice since its been a week.. dropped them a mail anyways to check up on the status.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

there should be a shipping horror stories forum
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Johnny
                              • Sep 2006

mike pollyanna are as good as gold...couldn't get less like browns if you tried. io'm sure it will work out.

ps - was it the ro knit you went for? i ws eyeing that! and the harnden shoes size 8....... both gone

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

I've had many good experiences with Pollyanna mike - hope it works out. Though I have found their shipping method takes longer than most other online shops.

On that topic, a recent experience I had with Luisaviaroma on their 50% off sale:

Purchased a pair of lace ups after confirming the sole measurement by email.
                                When I received them they were a different pair! Same brand, just a completely different make (and different sole measurement).

Though they had a no return policy on all sale items, they were kind enough to issue a refund (or store credit) and also pay to get the item shipped back to them. They had a FedEx courier come to pick up the shoes at a place/time of my choice.

So all in all, disappointed w/ the shoes but pleasantly surprised by their customer service.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎