• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Recent Purchases

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="merz"]

That you in the fit pic, winston? absolutely killing it. You should come along if/when we do the LA meetup so that we may reprazent julius :|

[/quote]

riders on the storm

[/quote]

my favorite doors song.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• RADO
      • Nov 2007

Last weekend I got a CCP black shirt and a couple of Attachment t-shirts. I will try to take some pics and post them.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Boys and girls, buy your clothes now. Fed just cut rates by another .5%, that's 1.25% in 8 days. USD is going bye bye.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

[86]what the hell do you think i've been doing?
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Haha, word. I've been doing the same. Gotta get that post-apoc steez for when the world comes to an end.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

[quote user="Casius"]Haha, word. I've been doing the same. Gotta get that post-apoc steez for when the world comes to an end.[/quote]
              I'm just scared for F/W prices. S/S was bought before the latest round of rate-cut valuations. Are you ready for 2/1 with the Euro? I'm not.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

I'm not ready for it, but I'm planning on it getting to that point.

Shit Rick Owens is gonna be bank son!
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="theetruscan"][quote user="Casius"]Haha, word. I've been doing the same. Gotta get that post-apoc steez for when the world comes to an end.[/quote]
                  I'm just scared for F/W prices. S/S was bought before the latest round of rate-cut valuations. Are you ready for 2/1 with the Euro? I'm not.
                  [/quote]

Mens F/W already bought! :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="theetruscan"][quote user="Casius"]Haha, word. I've been doing the same. Gotta get that post-apoc steez for when the world comes to an end.[/quote]
                    [/quote]

Mens F/W already bought! :-)

[/quote]

Phew.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Raw Edge
                      • Jan 2008

Last edited by Raw Edge; 10-03-2009, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• bakla
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]So, I got a whopping $13 duty bill from DHL. Not bad on a $300 purchase. Makes me think that FedEx is making money on duty.
                        [/quote]

Is this from the Brown's purchase? I haven't gotten anything yet.
                        [/quote]

yep

[/quote]
                        I just received a duty bill form DHL. The tariff rate is 6.5%. $40.50 for a $623 purchase. Not bad.

Comment

• DHC
                          • Jul 2007

Not bad at all. So what's the deal with the rate anyways. You pay 6.5% Winston paid out 40% Do they just apply some arbitrary percentage at their discretion, those bastards? Seriously though, is the rate dependent on origin, shipping service, or other?
                          Originally posted by Faust
                          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

[quote user="DHC"]Not bad at all. So what's the deal with the rate anyways. You pay 6.5% Winston paid out 40% Do they just apply some arbitrary percentage at their discretion, those bastards? Seriously though, is the rate dependent on origin, shipping service, or other?
                            [/quote]

I believe it has something to do with the material. I know that I pay a higher rate on shirts than on other garments because some protectionist bullshit law or other was passed at some point that charges me 20% on shirts because I'm automatically classed as a reseller importing them. Every time Charvet sends me something, I die a little inside.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Lenovo laptop for Mrs. Faust (still waiting for my J&R gift cards to buy the iMac for myself).

HAUTE wool/raw silk blazer (yes, Faust bought a blazer [:^)])

CCP turtleneck courtesy of kompressorkev (an amazing piece!).

Pictures tomorrow.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• uparmoured
                                • Sep 2007

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="uparmoured"]

Some amazing and beautiful pickups...

philip: I need to see that M.A+ Leather Shirt worn! Also please give us a rundown of how it is sized... Belated Happy Birthday!

[/quote]

i'm wearing the 48 in the leather shirt. fits exactly like a 46. the CCP overlock is a 46. and number nine tux sweats (didn't get a real good photo of the tux stripe) is a 3. beanie is handknit by my girlfriend...awww....

[/quote]

For the last few weeks I had trouble viewing SZ with the dodgy Malaysian Internet [:(]... I am sure no one would mind me bumping these awesome pictures... Thanks for your feedback on the sizing... I have a 46 that fits like a 48, you have a 48 that fits like a 46... This world no longer makes any sense to me...

FS: M.A+
                                FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎