• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Re: Recent Purchases

[quote user="badseeds"]That UC jkt looks so nice! wish i could find a size 2.[/quote]

I actually ended up selling the one in the second pic, I didnt like how the collar/hood fit. the one in the first pic (or the hood thatsbarely visible)is a different one :)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• xcoldricex
      • Sep 2006

grrr that's blazer i want hanging in the back

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="danieldy"]

Damn Albert? nice haul! I don't even want to try to calculate how much all that is worth! :D

My latest purchase: Carpe Diem reverse calf boots. Pictures in WAYWT.

[/quote]

The key is everything-well-below-retail. Pretty much every item was around 50% of retail if not moreso. I really try not to get items at full retail unless I know it's going to be impossible to get later.

The key is albert is a bounty hunter.

[/quote]
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"][/quote]

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• badseeds
              • Mar 2007

meh....acutually the hood shape is my favorite part..:P

^ [:|] rotflmao

Comment

• RADO
                • Nov 2007

Mike you are my hero here. Nice stuff.[/I]

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="badseeds"] meh....acutually the hood shape is my favorite part..:P[/quote]

yea thats what I thought but it ended up fitting oddly when unworn, it pulls the collar back annoyingly[:(]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Jshockmtl
                    • Oct 2006

Just came back from NY. I bought some black N(N) jeans! love them

Then i went to Atelier for my second time. Met some really nice guys! I was there for probably an hour just looking/touching/drooling

I bought a spiral ring from Werkstatt Munchen. I was looking at some other things but self-restraint is a must when walking into such a beautiful space!

Comment

• MikeN
                      • Nov 2007

[quote user="my friend goo"]

bought this s/s ann d shirt

it is great! strings on the bottom at the back and both sides on the front let you adjust the puffiness of the silhouette and there are awesome details like hidden pockets on the sides.

[/quote]

I purchased this today from Atelier. I love it but don't really see the point of the drawstrings. In the photo you posted, it looks like the strings are pulled, and then the bottom of the shirt is folder under? The fit looks perfect in the photo, but I when I try to wear it buttoned up, it looks more like a dress. I plan on wearing it opened in more of a cardigan style.

Comment

• my friend goo
                        • Oct 2007

i just stole that picture from the park, but yeah i wear it with the bottom folded under and tied up. took some adjusting to get it to the point where it was kind of puffy on the bottom but not skirt like.

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

just got this beautiful double layered shirt by ann (in black, of course):

i've yet to check out theentire women'scollection(thank god i live near cielo now), but i have a feeling it wont be nearly as dissapointing as the men's from what i've seen so far! i had no idea that saks carried ann, their buy is actually pretty interesting.

plus... a high collar jacket from ann, another doublezipbag (in white), a cashmere tank from last spring, high waisted trousers and sheer legging trousers from fall...margiela boots, those junya trousers i wore the other day, a y's leather wallet, and a dries wrap / scarf made out of that fantastic alpaca / merino blend...

living in san francisco is doing horrible things to my wallet!

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
                            • Aug 2007

great jacket faust. i woulda prefered the boiled wool too obviously but ive handled the one u got and its still really sharp. i just like that picture too.

Comment

• random
                              • Dec 2007

hi, how much did it run, if you dont mind me asking?
                              I don't exist.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]great jacket faust. i woulda prefered the boiled wool too obviously but ive handled the one u got and its still really sharp. i just like that picture too.[/quote]

thank you, sir. i took more pictures, will post tomorrow from work. I love the jacket - all that hardware makes it stand out. I love the fabric, too - it's lined in Windstopper Goretex (removable), as you may have noticed - so it's super light and super warm [Y] And for the pennies that I actually had to shell out of my pocket (long story), I couldn't be happier.

P.S. Bought this Ann tee I've been after for a while.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎