Your recent purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="bakla"]xadam, you didn't happen to buy that today on your way to the Whitney, did you?
    [/quote]

Nope, I was headed in the opposite direction when I bought it. I wish I had advance access to the biennial, but I'm planning to see it this weekend. Spot someone with an A bag uptown today?

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Nah, was at A buying a Number (N)ine tank top when someone picked up the same hoodie you did, on his way to the Biennial. Was trying to put two and two together.

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Hey George, what are those NN tanks going for?
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

$175, Cas. They basically looked like RO, supersheer with a scalloped hem. In black or gray. I was bored and didn't have lunch, which is never a good time to go shopping....

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Haha, yea, probably true. Thanks man! Less than the RO ones which is nice.

Comment

• dzphoto
              • Dec 2006

In White Leather

Comment

• curiouscharles
                • Jan 2008

ooh, where and how much?

(not even considering buying them, just curious)

great pickup!

—
                -

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="xadam"]

I threw down on this today:

I've been kicking myself for passing on the FW07 hoodie that A carried, but I much prefer this zippered version. Surprisingly the 46 was the only size that wasn't sold out in advance.

[/quote]

cheers, my friend. its all you

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Uncontrol
                    • Feb 2008

Darkside Inhabits sunglasses (rose):

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Put the $100 deposit down to let Blackscissors of SuFu make me this jacket:

It's a good thing I saved all the super detailed photos from an old yahoo auction of the same jacket! I've been after this piece for literally years and the one in size 50 (the ONLY one I've ever seen for sale) someone snapped up for like $1k in the UK and then proceeded to resell it for $10K. [:|]

No thanks... I'll pay $300 and see if a reasonable copy can be made of it. Blackscissors work looks pretty good. This jacket'll put them to the test.

.... I feel sorry for their patternmakers. This one is gonna be a bitch!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Uncontrol
                        • Feb 2008

That jacket is awesome. I've been curious about Blackscissors, so make sure to post pics of the finished product!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

Albert, can you share more information about this entity. They knock off existing items and in leather!? Let's go for the gusto and get some CCP fencing jackets made! By the way I owe you one for un-reserving the size 50 aviator. I think that's the one I ended up purchasing.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]Albert, can you share more information about this entity. They knock off existing items and in leather!? Let's go for the gusto and get some CCP fencing jackets made! By the way I owe you one for un-reserving the size 50 aviator. I think that's the one I ended up purchasing.[/quote]

Got one on the way....well, kind of. I changed certain things on it to be more my style (knit cuffs, stitch detailing around the zipper, etc.). We'll see how it comes out, should be another 2 weeks or so. [75]

Good ol' illustrator came in handy.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="AKA*NYC"]Albert, can you share more information about this entity. They knock off existing items and in leather!? Let's go for the gusto and get some CCP fencing jackets made! By the way I owe you one for un-reserving the size 50 aviator. I think that's the one I ended up purchasing.[/quote]

Got one on the way....well, kind of. I changed certain things on it to be more my style (knit cuffs, stitch detailing around the zipper, etc.). We'll see how it comes out, should be another 2 weeks or so. [75]

Good ol' illustrator came in handy.

[/quote]

Lol...I guess it's a no-brainer! I want a full report when you get it! I'd love to see your Illustrator files too. So they were able to handle the rounded zipper? Just don't tell me they can do an overlock stitch...or I'll have them making me jeans.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]Albert, can you share more information about this entity. They knock off existing items and in leather!? Let's go for the gusto and get some CCP fencing jackets made! By the way I owe you one for un-reserving the size 50 aviator. I think that's the one I ended up purchasing.[/quote]

Glad you were able to score the aviator my man! We should def grab a drink next week!

Yeah they do existing items (and I would presume anything you can draw up and provide measurements for) in leather.. but at this point it's all jackets.

The crazy thing is (see the thread in the sales section of superfuture) that they charge only $300 and the products are really high quality (as can be attested by people on that forum as well as Chim on here who got one recently and handled it in person)!

They said they could do the fencing AND overlock as I sent them photos... they said they were "very familiar" with those two jackets and that doing them would be no problem. Interesting no?

They seem to have a good grasp on leathers and the world of leather. They dye and process the leathers to match Dior and Rick jackets as far as I've seen.

Funny because everyone on SuFu goes for recent Dior leathers and Rick leathers.... I'm surprised no one on that thread had posted/suggested making earlier DH leathers (especially the one I've commissioned... probably THE best DH leather jacket ever made... definitely top 3 on my list of ANY leather jacket ever made) or CCP leathers. Cas, glad you are getting one made!!

Check em out... for $300 you can't really go wrong. The only thing I'd be curious about is if they can do leather like Carol does. At least the current season fencing and overlocks are done in a softer, more flexible black. They would likely have some problems getting the leather to be like the s/s 07 overlock with that object dye processing I'd imagine.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎