kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

oh man! baller faust!!

i wish i coulda scored some :(

any in black?

[/quote]

yep, one for pniddy and one for me (if it fits, that is). if you don't mind the prints, i can go back.

[/quote]

Note to C21 staff - please don't sell tshirts inside out - i can't see the fucking print. ugh, i hate dealing with returns.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]simple super light cotton one with a twisted seam. scooped up all of 'em at Century, including one for Pniddy and one for Bakla. There are plenty left with prints (not THE print), didn't like those too much.
      [/quote]

You did? I thought they were all mediums! Thanks, if so. :)

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]simple super light cotton one with a twisted seam. scooped up all of 'em at Century, including one for Pniddy and one for Bakla. There are plenty left with prints (not THE print), didn't like those too much.
        [/quote]

[/quote]

Well, I may have spoken too soon. I figured Medium would fit you well (I'm paranoid about all things Rick running 15 sizes small), but after trying them on, it'd be too big on you, methinks.... I wonder if they shrink when you wash them.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
          • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Faust"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

oh man! baller faust!!

i wish i coulda scored some :(

any in black?

[/quote]

yep, one for pniddy and one for me (if it fits, that is). if you don't mind the prints, i can go back.

[/quote]

Note to C21 staff - please don't sell tshirts inside out - i can't see the fucking print. ugh, i hate dealing with returns.

[/quote]

ahah yeah the dumb print on drkshdw t's is a sneaky lil son of a ...

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]simple super light cotton one with a twisted seam. scooped up all of 'em at Century, including one for Pniddy and one for Bakla. There are plenty left with prints (not THE print), didn't like those too much.
            [/quote]

[/quote]

Well, I may have spoken too soon. I figured Medium would fit you well (I'm paranoid about all things Rick running 15 sizes small), but after trying them on, it'd be too big on you, methinks.... I wonder if they shrink when you wash them.

[/quote]

Oh, you know they just stretch. Or disintegrate. Or both. [79]

Comment

• keyboardcowgirl
              • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

haha, he did at least knit that connecting thread that holds the two components of each glove together :) He didn't totally drop the ball on that one!

I'm terrified of losing hats/glove/accessories... seems like a number of board members have had a loss story... ccp glove, lmaltieri glove and I lost an lmaltieri hat last year. Ouches.....

[/quote]

Dont know if you guys have seen this site that reunites lost gloves. They have locations in Pittsburg, NY, Denver and London and seems to be doing wonders! Check it out

Comment

• denimfan
                • Feb 2008

Just bought a CCP overlocked gray leather jacket and a pair of CCP Scarred Derby shoes.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="keyboardcowgirl"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

haha, he did at least knit that connecting thread that holds the two components of each glove together :) He didn't totally drop the ball on that one!

I'm terrified of losing hats/glove/accessories... seems like a number of board members have had a loss story... ccp glove, lmaltieri glove and I lost an lmaltieri hat last year. Ouches.....

[/quote]

Dont know if you guys have seen this site that reunites lost gloves. They have locations in Pittsburg, NY, Denver and London and seems to be doing wonders! Check it out

[/quote]

OMF - brilliant and so funny!!!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sam_tem
                    • Apr 2007

yoox is killing me, all these discounts are just too tempting

feel that i may be taking a chance on the vest's so hopefully they work out. they also had that blazer from last year that drapes down towards the center, but i only saw it in a L so i couldn't get it

Comment

• jumpoff
                      • Jan 2008

- Number (N)ine Jeans from last season

- Kostas Murkudis Sahara Longsleeve from last season

God I love Berlin. Even with a public transport strike. Pics of my purchases coming soon.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

werkstatt munchen spiral ring from A.

thanks A, for most likely getting me into another bad habit. [71]

edit: just found about the crane accident. shit is 6 blocks away from me.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• pipcleo
                          • Jan 2007

dont really understand the love affair with werkstatt... at least another dozen jewellers produce similar work in the same boringly repetitive gothic genre....at least its not in plastic like
                          the crap produced by anne dem however.

Check these out by karl fritsch and rest assured they dont grace the knuckles of every wannabe tough boy on every corner of every block in every half stylish city of the world

sorry .. no offence intended

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Ehh, I find the stuff above to be a little over the top. I think Werkstatt's jewelry is nice, it's 'gothic' or avant garde but still sleek.

Betony Vernon's sex jewelry is killer too. Form and function...

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• pipcleo
                              • Jan 2007

maybe a little harsh
                              the above are actually womens pieces produced in low numbers
                              i still maintain though , leave skulls underground where they belong

There are too many endeavours by 'modern' jewellers that are no more than vague attempts
                              at creativity and lack any direction other than that of crassness and consumerism

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

[quote user="pipcleo"]maybe a little harsh
                                the above are actually womens pieces produced in low numbers
                                i still maintain though , leave skulls underground where they belong

There are too many endeavours by 'modern' jewellers that are no more than vague attempts
                                at creativity and lack any direction other than that of crassness and consumerism

[/quote]

this applies to any creative field.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎