• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnFG
    • May 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="philip nod"]

the advertising is popular ;) i buy some underwear sometimes..

but i think it really appeals to germans in particular for some reason. i've never seen my gf get so excited about any type of clothes before like that.

[/quote]

same opinion here: for men the boxer briefs and the short sleeve leisure shirts are great. The rest is better for the girls :)

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

[B][B] let the girls have their fun while we get drunk on some stein
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chim
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="JohnFG"][quote user="philip nod"]

the germans are mad for american apparel..my gf lives at that store

does ccp make basic stuff?!

[/quote]

Tell me: is am ap not so popular in the US?

I like the stuff: it is very good to mix with "our favourite brands" and brings down the combined-prices a little bit :)

JF

[/quote]

Just making a little plug because it seems the time is right, but I am a wholesale retailer of american apparel and I can get you anything off the wholesale catalog (google it online) for anywhere from 40-70% off retail prices per individual piece. Faust, please remove if this is in the wrong thread!

I've offered this service for nigh on 2 years now at sufu and things go great. Just PM me!

Echoing the need for more pics of wire.artists loot

Comment

• JohnFG
          • May 2007

[quote user="Chim"][quote user="JohnFG"][quote user="philip nod"]

the germans are mad for american apparel..my gf lives at that store

does ccp make basic stuff?!

[/quote]

Tell me: is am ap not so popular in the US?

I like the stuff: it is very good to mix with "our favourite brands" and brings down the combined-prices a little bit :)

JF

[/quote]

Just making a little plug because it seems the time is right, but I am a wholesale retailer of american apparel and I can get you anything off the wholesale catalog (google it online) for anywhere from 40-70% off retail prices per individual piece. Faust, please remove if this is in the wrong thread!

I've offered this service for nigh on 2 years now at sufu and things go great. Just PM me!

Echoing the need for more pics of wire.artists loot

[/quote]

This sound like a great offer for the near future :)

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

my gf just lost a little bit of pee on top of a mountain of switzerland
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• JohnFG
              • May 2007

for sure mine will do the same when I tell her tonight...

Comment

• JohnFG
                • May 2007

txs for the warning...so I better don't tell her :)

Comment

• Chim
                  • Dec 2006

i'll probably make a thread on classifieds pretty soon with my pricelist and instructions just to streamline it; I never told you guys here at SZ because i thought there wasnt any demand!

So fret not fellas, your girlfriends will be happy with minimal baller output from your part.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Johnfg- Is this shirt LUC? I love it!

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• JohnFG
                      • May 2007

Yep...it's LUC SS08.

Comment

• matthewhk
                        • Jan 2007

Love the LUC shirt, John.

[quote user="Avantster"]

Nice, matt! are those all from SS '08? Can't wait to see you wearin' them in waywt.

How was your experience at the aoyama flagship this time (if that's where you picked them up)

[/quote]

The aoyama flagship actually receives their shipment a bit slower than the YY store in Isetan...new shipments come in every Saturday, so you never see the whole season on the floor at once like you may at places overseas like Barney's, Maxfield, Atelier, etc. I'm a pretty fast shopper so most of my time there is spent on the womens area on the main level helping my mother coordinate outfits. Unfortunately a lot of stuff i like is already gone in my size...either that or has not arrived yet. I pretty much spent 2 whole days in YY this time...the older lady who's been there forever even complimented me on my sneakers! I asked if Yohji-san was in the house, she told me he was in the Shinagawa office. What a shame.

I also love Lift Etage...and i had a funny feeling when I was there the other guy who was looking at CCP was runner from TFS. I didn't ask him, but based on pics he's posted and what i saw that man wear i was almost positive it was him. Stylish fellow...the clothes there aren't my style, but I love going just to look at the merchandise and chat with the lady who owns the place about fashion.

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

just got my RO leather jacket, thanks ardeetee

got it in a small, maybe I should have gotten an XS. could be tighter in the chest, but the shoulders might be too narrow in XS...

any thoughts on the fit?

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

From those pictures, I would say it fits you just fine.
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• dream
                              • Nov 2007

fit looks good.

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="matthewhk"]The aoyama flagship actually receives their shipment a bit slower than the YY store in Isetan...new shipments come in every Saturday, so you never see the whole season on the floor at once like you may at places overseas like Barney's, Maxfield, Atelier, etc. I'm a pretty fast shopper so most of my time there is spent on the womens area on the main level helping my mother coordinate outfits. Unfortunately a lot of stuff i like is already gone in my size...either that or has not arrived yet. I pretty much spent 2 whole days in YY this time...the older lady who's been there forever even complimented me on my sneakers! I asked if Yohji-san was in the house, she told me he was in the Shinagawa office. What a shame.

I also love Lift Etage...and i had a funny feeling when I was there the other guy who was looking at CCP was runner from TFS. I didn't ask him, but based on pics he's posted and what i saw that man wear i was almost positive it was him. Stylish fellow...the clothes there aren't my style, but I love going just to look at the merchandise and chat with the lady who owns the place about fashion.[/quote]

Yeah, my experience in Feb was similar. Most of the items I was interested in was either sold out in my size, or not there yet. It was also during the lead up to the F/W womens show, so the staff were a little busy, too. Still, I was lucky enough to catch a new shipment at Isetan just before I left Tokyo, so I got lucky. Haha, damn man, your mom is ballin'. I'd love to go there and watch a woman try on Yohji's clothes.

Wow, you saw runner? I would love to meet and chat to him, he really has a wealth of knowledge about c.diem, CCP, et al.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎