X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matthewhk
    • Jan 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

yeah the turnover for YY in Japan is incredible, it never goes on sale yet the clothes fly off the racks pretty much anything good is sold out...any time I was there or at the Isetan stall there was never a shortage of people trying on/buying clothes. Even saw a really attractive young lady who dressed kinda boyish pick up some mens stuff, if it was for herself that's awesome. The people there really do love their Yohji...the day i bought my cargo pants at Isetan in the morning (pants just arrived at the store), went back at the end of the day and they were already sold out.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Check out the feedback the girl I bought the Helmut Lang bag from left me. [:|]

"Immediate payment-Great buyer! This with your coat will make you utterly Matrix!"

Ok, fess up, who are you?! [86]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

c'mon, Faust, we all know that is your secret dream, you big matrix fan. [86]

My sweater came in the mail today and it's this one. Just awesome, thanks again to all my enablers! [64]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

yea, but it's the girl who sold me the bag on Ebay. So she had to know my Ebay name, and my SZ name (she was obviously referring to the Volga Volga coat I just bought).

wow, quick shipping! brilliant sweater - a true collector's item! will you wear it next time we meet? [51]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

or maybe she is an SZ lurker who happened to see you post both the coat and the bag in recent purchases? A funny coincidence all the same. [73]
            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]or maybe she is an SZ lurker who happened to see you post both the coat and the bag in recent purchases? A funny coincidence all the same. [73]
              [/quote]

yea, that's what i think, too.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deleuze
                • Jul 2007

Last edited by deleuze; 10-13-2008, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

the fit looks great. i think if you closed the jacket, it wouldn't look so billow-y around the hips. pants are awesome. where'd you get it?
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• jiggy
                    • Feb 2007

^ totally agree with the fit on the jacket, they look a little billow-y at the hips area.

I'm absolutely loving the fit on the pants, perfect. Yes, where did you get them and whats the damage?

Comment

• matthewhk
                      • Jan 2007

i thought that billowy effect towards the waist was part of the intended CCP silhouette. All the tailored jackets i've tried on from him seem to have that effect (as well as the pagoda shoulders)...hmm guess not.

Comment

• theetruscan
                        • Jan 2008

If I understand Lazzari, I just ordered:

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="theetruscan"]

If I understand Lazzari, I just ordered:

[/quote]

i like these quite a bit, the color is great. i have a pair of premiata's that i wear regularly.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

nice buy on the shoes!!! Did matteo get back to you?
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"]nice buy on the shoes!!! Did matteo get back to you?[/quote]

Not as such. Got a reply from an Inquiry to their shop, went ahead and placed an order. It only allowed COD, so I put in some comments, will see what they say.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

The pants are perfect! I love a good taper like that on dress pants. The jacket does seem to be pulling away from you rather than contouring to your body, but I imagine it looks fine buttoned.

music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎